• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luke Perry Passes Away At Age 52.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Front page of

www.tmz.com.

Luke Perry, best known for his role on Beverly Hills 90210.

Passed away today at age 52.

Mr Perry was a wonderful actor.

He passed away far too young.

Rest In Peace, Mr Perry.

A friend just texted me about this. Very sad. I knew he'd been in the hospital but didn't realize how bad it was. May he rest in peace. 90210 was very big when I was growing up.

RIP Mr Perry. 52 only, that's way too young :sadcry:

I am just the right age: back when 90210 was at the peak of its popularity, I was exactly within the target audience... yet I hated that show :p Really not my type of entertainment, watching rich spoiled idiots falling in love or betraying each other... yawn! However, Luke Perry was also in another, less well-know series that was much more to my liking: OZ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oz_(TV_series) In fact, it might be my favorite series of all time, and I will always remember him for his role in it.

He was playing Reverent Jeremiah Cloutier, a good-hearted man who battles the prison's resident Catholic priest for the other inmates' souls, particularly that of a young man named Timmy Kirk. He showed a great acting range there, the conflict between the fact that his character himself was an inmate contrasting very nicely with his good intentions. And as always in OZ, there was plenty of room for character development. I highly recommend the show for those who would like to see a still very handsome yet more mature Perry give what was arguably the best performance of his career.

Read further here: https://oztv.fandom.com/wiki/Jeremiah_Cloutier

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back