• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not sure about buying clips

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
Hey there.

I was thinking about buying a few clips from Clips4sale but there's one thing that keeps from doing so that I'm concerned about. Privacy.

I'm not too sure about using credit card information (as well as other personal info) on sites like it. I'm from the UK but Clips4sale uses American currency so there's that to consider as well. There is an alternative which is this thing called ClipCash https://secured.clipcash.com but it still requires credit card info to deposit money.

I'm just rather paranoid sometimes you know? Any advice?

I've purchased several videos from clips4sale and never had any issues. Just stay away from membership sites that don't host their own credit card services. It can be a nightmare if you ever want to cancel a subscription.

I still don't know. I read the company's privacy policy and it says that I can only buy at my own risk, which is something I seriously can't do. Its a shame because there are some particular tickling clips I'd love to purchase.

I would look into a prepaid card if you can, the site has a lot of great content, much of that is produced by our fellow TMF members!

For what it's worth I had the same concerns initially, but I've been buying from C4S for over a decade now with no problems.

I've been purchasing since 2005 with credit and debt cards. Never had a problem.

Same here. No problems ever. If you're really that panicked, just do what everyone else says and use prepaid. Also can't remember 100% but i think you can go through PayPal.

I'm also from the UK and have bought clips from clips4sale using a credit card, and I (touch wood) have never had any issues. As for currency, the exchange is done automatically by the banks.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back