• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

COOL News mother daughter setup feedback help

Ice Princess

Verified
OK guys, looking for some feedback here,,we have a really really cute mother daughter team coming in here early next week,,we want to make sure we get what you guys are looking for IF we can,,the daughter ( 20) has done some small modeling gigs and her MOM (4ish) has never but they are really excited about trying this shoot,,for this round we are just sticking with feet..we can't go crazy on bondage so no crazy tied up scenes, these are truly everyday walking down the street college student and her mom LOL so looking for info on scenes,,setups,,maybe how you would like to see the tickling to go,,it will probably be like Lind and her sis,,and CMAN will be pitching in to make sure they are Tickling Seriously! LOL anxious to hear what you want..and just a teaser,,both are well, super cute,,daughter is a small hometown pageant winner and she gets her looks from her mom!! pics coming soon

Honestly, I'd just stick to your normal routine (similar to the Lind/Sister approach). I've bought many of your clips and haven't been disappointed yet.

You should let Mom do a lot of tickling to start and then build it up for the Daughter to eventually get her revenge.

Definitely love your tickle talk during your shoots!

I am a producer and I buy a lot of your videos because of how amazing your shoots are :)

I'd hope they tickled together side by side. It's always a shame to see these scenarios wasted with just one tickling the other.

Hey Guys! Just a little feedback on how this came about..the daughter ( 20 ) inquired about working with us,,a fairly experienced small-town model,,a few pageants etc,,said she was terribly ticklish on her feet but thought this would be something cool she's never done,,while talking she asked if ok that her mom would come ( goes to all her modeling shoots w mom) i said sure,,that got me thinking,,so i simply asked if her mom might be interested and if so to let me know,,2 days later i got an email w moms pic ( headshot and feet) she said her mom thought it sounded fun,,fast forward, had a fun convo with mom,,she said they are having fun thinking about the shoot, that they told each other " we better practice tickling our feet before we go in" LOL..they are even planning a special pedi day before the shoot,,I'm going to tease you here,,they are really cute!! LOL get ready for a few good clips!! this is going to be a GREAT mother daughter shoot,,focusing on Feet for now tho,,easing them into all of this but be on the lookout..its gonna be GOOD!!

Lets just HOPE these two are as ticklish as they say they are! Again, if you want to see their feet tickled in any certain ways, lets us know

I trust your judgment Ice Princess!! whatever you think works best!! Look forward to seeing it when it's ready!! They sound like they will both be great lee's!! :)

This is one of my ultimate fantasies! I would tickle them together at the same time, but tie them spread eagle with their inside legs crossing and one arm under each of their heads. This way you can untie the outside arm and let the newly freed hand help tickle the other lee !

I'd hope they tickled together side by side. It's always a shame to see these scenarios wasted with just one tickling the other.
Yep! I remember enjoying the Misse/Ashley tickle clips back in the day. Side by side is always good - maybe do some nylon clips and bare as a comparison. I’m a nylon fan, so I’m biased!

Can I ask a question? I like how your models are just normal women and not supermodels - the ‘girl next door ‘ aspect always appeals to me. Are they friends of yours to begin with, or do they seek you out to make clips with? I’ve always assumed that they were friends helping you out, but if they sought you out especially then that’s pretty cool.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You should let Mom do a lot of tickling to start and then build it up for the Daughter to eventually get her revenge.

I like this idea, mom tickles daughters feet 1st and then daughter enlist a couple of girlfriends to get revenge on the mother's feet. Always awesome when a MILF gets her feet tickled specially in a revenge scenario.

Thank you,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back