• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

viva credit commercial (m/f feet)

CBA

I bumped into a tv commercial today, which appears to be from Bulgaria. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ZEh-rWD2pEw (remove the space) - the tickling starts at :26

That was cute! Not sure I understand what the whole 'theme' of the commercial was, but the end was cute anyway

The 3 earlier scenes are what appear to be wealthy people complaining about lack of perfection, so the commercial in English would probably be something like "for the rest of us..."

What that has to do with a woman putting her foot on the guy's cheek and his subsequent retaliation is beyond me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. :)

It is, indeed, a Bulgarian commercial. There's no mention of tickling. Basically, the narrator says: "There're people who always want more. People who can't smile, even if they have everything in the world. We, from Viva Credit, don't help them. Not because we don't like them, but because we prefer helping people who know how to really enjoy life. For all of you, Viva Credit offers financial help". Pretty stupid ad, but the tickling is cool :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back