• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Audrey / Lilith from Destiny’s Chamber

FtTickleFan

Hello,

I’ve recently moved to the Philadelphia area, and have been browning around Destiny’s chamber website. I’m considering booking a session (as a tickler and ticklee) with either Audrey or Mistress Lilith.

Curious if anyone has any first hand experience with either of them and could give a brief reccomendation of which one to go for...if not both!

Thanks!

I used to work there years ago and I can totally vouch for Audrey. She is not only super hot (That ass!), But she is an amazing switch for tickle sessions. A very skilled tickler and a great ticklee. Plus you can really tell she enjoys what she does. I do not know about Lilith she came on after I left. if you go to clips4sale and search for Audrey Sugarsmak you should find clips of her.

Audrey is a Ler's DREAM based on the clips I've seen...any one who gets to TICKLE her ...I am envious and jealous of...If you get the chance,,,Get her GOOD

I had a great session with Audrey when I visited Philadelphia. And while she looks good on media, she looks better in person. On the other hand. Lilith lists herself as a tickle switch, so I really think you need to see each separately then let us know your conclusions :).

Audrey is great, I've done 2 shoots with her in the past and she loves tickling. Shes also an all around great person. Highly recommend

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back