• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage tape and tickling with @louinheels

Andy1987_UK

Earlier this week, I had another amazing session with Lou. After last time, Lou and I decided that we would experiment with bondage tape and potentially film a short tickling clip too. So I managed to buy some purple tape (Lou's favourite colour), and we put it to good use during our session. This was the first time I had used bondage tape, but I was surprised at just how easy it was to use and how effective it was.
Once Lou had got into position on the sofa, I began to wrap the tape around her legs in three places, just above and below her knees and around her ankles too, making sure that Lou was comfortable at all times. I then used a pipe cleaner (purple, of course) to gently tie Lou's big toes together. Now that the bondage was complete, I looked up to Lou who had a big cheeky smile on her face, and asked if I could take some photos. So we started taking a few, attempting to capture different angles and positions. After a little struggle, which made us both laugh, Lou managed to roll completely over so she was now laying on her front. Once we had taken the last of the photos, Lou then asked what I would like to do next and suggested tickling. It was now my turn to have a big cheeky smile. Very excitedly, I then discussed a few ideas with Lou and we decided we would film a short clip of me tickling her feet using a variety of tools. I set up a small tripod nearby, and proceeded to empty my bag of tickling apparatus, including an electric toothbrush, a hairbrush and silicone massager. What followed was a little under 5 minutes of the most intense tickling I have ever given to Lou, which was so fun, for us both. Once it was over, I quickly cut Lou free from her bondage tape and removed the pipe cleaner from her toes. We both then sat beside each other, discussing our experience before then watching the clip we had just made. To say thank u for the enjoyment she had just given me, I then gave Lou a relaxing foot massage which is her absolute favourite.
I hope u enjoy the photos. For anyone wishing to see the clip, or find out how u can have your own session with Lou, please visit her Twitter page @louinheels.

Attachments

• IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0783.JPG
    IMG_0783.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0784.JPG
    IMG_0784.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0786.JPG
    IMG_0786.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 185
Here are a few screenshots from the clip. Apologies for the quality. For those who are wondering, it was the hairbrush which Lou said tickled the most.

Attachments

• IMG_0817.PNG
    IMG_0817.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0815.PNG
    IMG_0815.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0812.PNG
    IMG_0812.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0811.PNG
    IMG_0811.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0810.PNG
    IMG_0810.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 190
She has beautiful feet! I’m glad the two of you had some fun with that tape

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back