• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy offerings around the world

I live in Prague and go there quite often, I was there just today. It's really great!

I think it's a good thing overall. This shouldn't de-evolve into a debate on whether tickle massage "mainstreams" our fetish and ruins it or whatever. What it DOES do is make people more receptive to touch---and in this case, ticklish touch. In U.S. culture, it seems to have proliferated under something called "ASMR," and if you search "ASMR, tickling" on YouTube, you will find all manner of interesting videos of people talking about and doing this. No, it's not about sexual/sensual stimulation in our context. It's about "relaxation," though I find this contradictory, even though most tickle massage involves feathers and very light strokes. It would seem that anyone who goes to one of these "parlours" enjoys either the sensation of tickling on some level, or is in need of touch. Another trend that popped up around the time of the Madrid parlours is the rise of "professional cuddlers," in which people hire other people to just lay down with them and hold them (ostensibly nonsexually). I've seem several levels of rationale given, but the one that intrigued me is that people today are starved for "touch," and I have been wondering for years why people are so focused, sexually, on about just 5 percent of our body parts for sexual contact: vagina, clit, breasts----the holy trinity, as it were (yes, yes, I know that these are part of our tickling realm as well, but let's face it: Their function in the mainstream is about penetration, procreation, nourishment, and whatnot, not tickling). Both trends seem to be a collective silent scream for touch throughout society, though as of now, both trends really haven't proliferated and have become a big thing, at least yet. They're still in the "boutique" stage, but who knows?

It's nice that we now have sort of colleagues in Prague :)
Thanks for the info

We don't know other places with the same tickle therapy as ours (and we do it since 2013), but it's nice to know that someone at least starts doing something similar.

It's nice that we now have sort of colleagues in Prague :)
Thanks for the info

We don't know other places with the same tickle therapy as ours (and we do it since 2013), but it's nice to know that someone at least starts doing something similar.

But are you offering tickle therapy to everyone, or just making a series of video clips featuring attractive young women ?

On a slightly related note a friend of mine has tried laughter yoga a few times and thought it was awesome. Does anybody know if that includes tickling? I’m guessing not - I think you pretend to laugh and then gradually it evolves into the real thing - but that might be more mainstream than tickle massage therapy.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

But are you offering tickle therapy to everyone, or just making a series of video clips featuring attractive young women ?
Mostly our tickle therapy is a practice for women (of any age), but some of our therapists tickle men too.
For videos we invite attractive women of course.

Oh my Jiminy sweet christmas! Is there something like this in the US????

Also, the entry level is 30 minutes. DAMN! lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

On a slightly related note a friend of mine has tried laughter yoga a few times and thought it was awesome. Does anybody know if that includes tickling? I’m guessing not - I think you pretend to laugh and then gradually it evolves into the real thing - but that might be more mainstream than tickle massage therapy.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I know people who've done this type of yoga, there's no tickling included. But there should be :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back