• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Light tickles in public.

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
Me and my girlfriend spend a lot of time on public places outside, where I can't really tickle her as much as I'd like to. For obvious reasons I don't want her to scream laughing and flail wildly at for example a bus stop. What I enjoy to do in these situations is to do very light sneaky tickles(often behind ears while we kiss), that make her laugh, but nothing else. That way it seems more like I'm telling her a joke or something, when I actually tickle her.

Is there someone else here who likes to do something similar?

Yes, I love these kinda cheeky public tickles and have always done it with girlfriends... brief, but effective... essentially just flirting - tickling the inner arms while in the cinema... tickling the foot if on a train/bus together and she's taken her shoes off. A quick squeeze of the sides while waiting the bar. Spider tickles on the stomach while sunbathing on the beach. Blowing in the ear or on the neck while chatting in a group.

Yes! The movie theater is so much fun! You have to be semi quiet, which makes it so much more exciting. Go mid day, during the week for more privacy, although I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten caught laughing hysterically. My guy was attacking my nylon’d feet and I couldn’t help it. The theater employee left quickly. Dumbo sucked, but the experience was amazing!

I used to it but i liked to keep my hands hidden, like getting someone's knee under the table or if someone has their purse or bag next to them on a bus, slide under that and tickle their side. I don't do it anymore because it's not my thing now. It's still cute though.

O I've done this with girlfriends and Perla a lot where were at a table and I lock one foot with my legs and tickle her and she occasionally belts out but she turns beat red. Once I did a live tickle stream at a hookah bar lol

I've tickled people in public full on before not worrying about them rolling around laugh... But I also like moving my fingers around their backs slowly... Especially in a place where they can't say anything. Used to do that to a friend that sat next to me in class. ;)

Yes! The movie theater is so much fun! You have to be semi quiet, which makes it so much more exciting. Go mid day, during the week for more privacy, although I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten caught laughing hysterically. My guy was attacking my nylon’d feet and I couldn’t help it. The theater employee left quickly. Dumbo sucked, but the experience was amazing!

I hate when people tickle at the movie theatre. 1. I want to join in. 2. Movies aren't cheap, they're not quiet, and I'm trying to watch the movie.

1. Ask to join!!! The worst they could say is no! And, who knows, you may join in on something AMAZING. 2. People can laugh quietly. They choose not to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back