• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emsculpt demonstration (machine/f, pretty awesome)

ngauntjsmith

TMF Poster
Here's a demonstration of an abdominal toning machine on the Spanish-language show Buenos Días Familia:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3HRf7MjpTw

The tickling starts about halfway through. I've seen videos like this where a therapy demo gets ticklish, but this one is exceptional: great camera angle, cute victim, and prolonged laughter.

very cute wish they go after those barefeet stickling right out lol ha.

OMG this is one of the greatest things ever. That laugh! So adorable and hot at the same time. This just made it into my top 5 things I've ever seen on this site. And I've been on a LONG time

Model Kate Bock posted an IG story with her about to use this machine but unfortunately stopped filming. Would have loved a similar reaction!

I remember seeing a video of a young woman with an injured abdominal muscle who went through an electrical stimulation treatment that caused her to crack up every 20 seconds or so. It was a great moment and this reminded me of it a lot. Thanks for sharing. :)

The model is Rachel Vallori, I found her looking on Instagram and she commented the post of the Dr: “Las cosquillas del siglo”, “the tickles of the century” &#55357;&#56845;

Doctor got mad with the dude though. Understandably because he wanted to crank it up because he saw how much it already tickled. I get trying to be funny but he was obnoxious as hell.

Not a good news for the sales...Ticklish people won't buy this product...

Really feel sorry for some of these girls that are used for demonstrations whether it be massages, pedicures and simulators. The people around them do all sort of stuff, and they just have lie there helplessly taking it all in. You can see how embarrassed and helpless she was cause she can't just get up and leave.

Don't feel sorry for them in the least, lol. They're getting PAID to model something, after all. Pretty sweet gig all things considered! $$$

Really feel sorry for some of these girls that are used for demonstrations whether it be massages, pedicures and simulators. The people around them do all sort of stuff, and they just have lie there helplessly taking it all in. You can see how embarrassed and helpless she was cause she can't just get up and leave.

Same with actors too... undergoing these - its embarassment even though you get paid

Not the first time something like this has happen to a model or a host either (Remove the space)

https://www.youtu be.com/watch?v=SLMyvAXPP5k

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back