• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 30 (Ms/MF: various).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 30 (Ms/MF, various).

Link to Chapter 31: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?305371
Links to all Low Roads chapters: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=197264

After years, I've finally found the precious combination of wherewithal, free time and energy to continue the story! Hope everyone remembers where we left off! For those who'd like an immediate refresher, please check this link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?268901

Regardless, here's the battle of Fairview, part 2:

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-30-01.jpg
    lowroads-30-01.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 332
  • lowroads-30-02.jpg
    lowroads-30-02.jpg
    816.6 KB · Views: 435
  • Master-lowroads-30-03.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-03.jpg
    846.6 KB · Views: 480
  • Master-lowroads-30-04.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-04.jpg
    720.5 KB · Views: 477
  • Master-lowroads-30-05.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-05.jpg
    834.1 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• Master-lowroads-30-06.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-06.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 419
  • Master-lowroads-30-07b.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-07b.jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 426
  • Master-lowroads-30-08.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-08.jpg
    798.7 KB · Views: 358
  • Master-lowroads-30-09.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-09.jpg
    663.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Master-lowroads-30-10.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-10.jpg
    698.5 KB · Views: 412
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• Master-lowroads-30-11.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-11.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 280
  • Master-lowroads-30-12.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-12.jpg
    832.4 KB · Views: 345
  • Master-lowroads-30-13.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-13.jpg
    832.5 KB · Views: 323
  • Master-lowroads-30-14.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-14.jpg
    753.8 KB · Views: 310
  • Master-lowroads-30-15.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-15.jpg
    750.9 KB · Views: 366
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• Master-lowroads-30-16.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-16.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 274
  • Master-lowroads-30-17.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-17.jpg
    723 KB · Views: 298
  • Master-lowroads-30-18b.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-18b.jpg
    656.6 KB · Views: 305
  • Master-lowroads-30-19.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-19.jpg
    828.2 KB · Views: 358
  • Master-lowroads-30-20.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-20.jpg
    795.1 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• Master-lowroads-30-21.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-21.jpg
    811.5 KB · Views: 296
  • Master-lowroads-30-22.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-22.jpg
    788.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Master-lowroads-30-23.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-23.jpg
    750.3 KB · Views: 286
  • Master-lowroads-30-24.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-24.jpg
    781.3 KB · Views: 317
  • Master-lowroads-30-25.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-25.jpg
    797.8 KB · Views: 294
Pages 26-30:

Attachments

• Master-lowroads-30-26.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-26.jpg
    870.6 KB · Views: 293
  • Master-lowroads-30-27.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-27.jpg
    798.5 KB · Views: 305
  • Master-lowroads-30-28.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-28.jpg
    830.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Master-lowroads-30-29.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-29.jpg
    885.2 KB · Views: 284
  • Master-lowroads-30-30.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-30.jpg
    783.8 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Pages 31-35:

Attachments

• Master-lowroads-30-31.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-31.jpg
    847 KB · Views: 292
  • Master-lowroads-30-32.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-32.jpg
    837.7 KB · Views: 302
  • Master-lowroads-30-33.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-33.jpg
    817.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Master-lowroads-30-34.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-34.jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 332
  • Master-lowroads-30-35.jpg
    Master-lowroads-30-35.jpg
    684.6 KB · Views: 311
Much thanks, Ticklish_Pirate! I'm very pleased to be able to post stuff once again!

Yessss!!!!! It’s great to see you back you’re a truly amazing story teller!

Very kind of you, Cyro! Very pleased you're enjoying! It's great to be back with new material! This'll be the first of five chapters I produced during my period of non-posting. I'll deliver Chapter 31 in a couple of weeks.

First off,I hope everything turned out well for your personal situation you had going with I believe your mom or some relative.

I am most pleased to see this finally updated.....but it seems I need a refresher. Thanks for posting that link Low

MisterAE, thank you so much for your kind inquiry! My personal life is far more settled now, one of the reasons I've been able to once again devote my full attention to this time-consuming project. Unless an unexpected complication arises (and, of course, you can never count that out), I should be able to finish the comic without interruption, just as I always hoped.

Most happy to have provided the link! It's particularly irksome to have left this particular cliffhanger dangling for so many years! I'm sure that a few who had been patiently waiting for this resolution have dropped out by now, and that many more have lost track of the continuity. The hazard of such insanely involved storytelling! But hopefully such obstacles are behind us now!

Hope you enjoy this latest! More to come in very short order!

Exciting to see life breathed back into the series! Thanks for bringing it back for us!

J :jester: J

Very, very happy to be able to do so, Randomguy! Thanks so very much for writing! Am most hopeful that there'll never again be any undue production interruptions!

Rather glad to see this back.
Thanks so much for the hardy welcome, TicklishTiger! It's a joy to be able to bring it back! With luck, the long droughts are over for good!

Good god. You're alive!
Yes indeed! As you've seen, I'm prone to I resurrect periodically, U.N.Owen! This time I plan to be around for awhile! For starters, there's a backlog of accumulated material that I'll be posting over the next few weeks. Thereafter, I should be contributing more regularly, hopefully till this dang tale's complete! I'm becoming too old to withstand any more delays!

Hope you guys enjoy this latest chapter! More to come!

I confess that I had given up. The Low Roads epic became a fond but faint memory. I wasn't even sure I could get back into reading it. It seemed potentially time consuming. However, once I began to read it, I was surprised at how much I remembered, like seeing forgotten friends at a 20th year high school reunion. I remembered how much I had enjoyed it. I don't comment as a rule, but somehow, commenting on a Low Roads chapter became a personal tradition. I especially look forward to a resolution to the surprising cliff hanger at the end of this chapter, and the God-seed. I'm glad you are able to continue this for us.

Hi Leenotler! My profuse apologies for the long layoff! A combination of inconveniences and personal obligations have made it necessary, but I never intended to quit on you for so long! God willing, I won't visit another drought like this on the Community again, though the creation of individual chapters is taking more time now than it once did. But I'm fully committed, as I always have been, to seeing this story clear through to the end. Gotta get cracking, as there's still a great deal more to come.

So very happy to hear that the experience has held up over the intervening years of absence! Keeping up with this narrative can be frustrating, for it's length, its circuitousness, its frequent subverting of fetish expectations, et al. I well understand that and am most grateful to those who have refused to give up on it despite its storytelling demands and long periods of delay. You in particular have been outstandingly generous in your support and appreciation! That means the world where such payoff is the only return, so endless thanks for not giving up!

Four more chapters, accumulated during my period of incomplete internet access, await immediate presentation. I'll be spacing them a couple of week apart, so as not to overwhelm with a mountain of new material. Next one is due next Friday! Look to the recently posted preview pages for clues ( http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?305177 ). Will do my very best to insure that future chapters come to you more regularly from now on! These delays are frustrating for everyone, myself not least of all. Incentive aplenty to stay on the ball!

Last edited:
Ah! I missed this update; glad I noticed the replies.
Duly filed to my LBH folder, under chapter 30.

Remarkable!
I quickly flipped through the images, as I saved them, and loved the mass combat scene.
Those characters look like straight out of a Mordheim game.

:)

Thank you Kal! Delighted you enjoyed and honored to be part of your collection! Wasn't heretofore familiar with the Mordheim franchise, but I had a quick look and see what you mean. Both board and video versions seem to be urban based and have a fondness for the exposed-beam Gothic architecture I use to characterize Fairview! Great look! I can see how a great deal of entertaining gameplay takes place in such a setting!

Another chapter coming next week! With these new additions, your own latest exciting postings and Detritus's recent resurgence, it's a banner time for the Golden Oldies!

Thank you Kal! Delighted you enjoyed and honored to be part of your collection! Wasn't heretofore familiar with the Mordheim franchise, but I had a quick look and see what you mean. Both board and video versions seem to be urban based and have a fondness for the exposed-beam Gothic architecture I use to characterize Fairview! Great look! I can see how a great deal of entertaining gameplay takes place in such a setting!
Not just the architecture; the character themselves seem drawn from the old Warhammer/Mordheim imagery.
The guy with the flaming torch is a prime example.

Another chapter coming next week! With these new additions, your own latest exciting postings and Detritus's recent resurgence, it's a banner time for the Golden Oldies!
Now you mention it, I AM getting long in the tooth.
I started following the forums, TTC and TMF, in the late '90s; started posting my own art a few years later, around late 2003.

I guess I'm part of the old guys, now...

:D

Not just the architecture; the character themselves seem drawn from the old Warhammer/Mordheim imagery.

The guy with the flaming torch is a prime example.
I've delved deeper into Mordheim, and have an even better understanding now of what you mean! The Witchhunter Warband in particular shares a kinship with my own monster-eradicator, Fredriech von Smutt (pictures of them below). They all have a spiritual godfather in Solomon Kane, Robert E. Howard's fanatic Puritan hero whose purpose was very much the same (also below).

Now you mention it, I AM getting long in the tooth.

I started following the forums, TTC and TMF, in the late '90s; started posting my own art a few years later, around late 2003.
I guess I'm part of the old guys, now...

:D
I posted my first pictures in 2005... not exactly "founding member" status, as you can lay claim to, but that's still better than a decade ago! I'm also well into my '60s now and really need to step up the pace if I want any realistic chance of finishing this story in my lifetime!

Attachments

• Witch Hunter-01.jpg
    Witch Hunter-01.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Witch Hunter-02.jpg
    Witch Hunter-02.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Witch Hunter-03.jpg
    Witch Hunter-03.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Witch Hunter-04.jpg
    Witch Hunter-04.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Soloman Kane.jpg
    Soloman Kane.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 11
OMG! There's a new Low Road's Chapter 30 comic... I drifted somewhere else in RL and only noticed lately. Will be back!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back