• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My worst ticklish panic ever (MF/M)

TicklishPhobia

As many of you already know, talking about my gf tickled is a fav. topic of mine, but I have to confess to be insanely ticklish too, at times even worse. And, same as for her, my feet are my absolute nightmare.

This is the brief story of the worst tickle my feet got as an adult. I was 22 and I was very close to a couple of friends, one male and one female, at the time and we spent a lot of time together playing any kind of games. Those with confessions, challenges and penalties were our fav. ones. So, as long as they used to know too well how ticklish I am, one time they decided to give my feet a real treatment for loosing a game. I had to lay on the bed, face down and I got my hands duct taped behind my back. Than my ankles were duct taped together too and my barefeet were just edging off the bed. He sat on my ankles, basically straddling them, facing my feet. She sat on the floor in front of my feet. I already knew this would have tickled so damn bad, twenty fingers on my feet and no way to hide or break free. But, it went even worst, since they waited a little time before starting tickling me, which totally sent me into pure panic. I don't think it was their intention at first, but since it was working so good, and it was clear it was working since I was giggling so bad, they kept waiting. The more they waited, the more I went in panic, the more my ticklishness growth. It was insane, the anticipation is a killer. As soon as I felt their fingers, and her nails!, making contact with my soles I immediately lost it and started laughing so hard. 20 fingers spidering endlessly on my soles for a few minutes, which turned into pure ticklish agony. I really thought I would have died or, at least, passed out, which I didn't. But I really understood what panic means, that intense sensation you're about to loose any possible control. Insane. Really insane. They had fun of me because of that for months

That's cool! Would've loved to been there to help them out! :p

LOL just cause it didn't tickle that bad with four hands on me..

Lol! And another thing that is fun, is when you have your subject tied down, to talk amongst yourselves in front of your victim about all the good places to tickle you and how much it will tickle! So much fun! :p

Lol! And another thing that is fun, is when you have your subject tied down, to talk amongst yourselves in front of your victim about all the good places to tickle you and how much it will tickle! So much fun! :p

LOL you're right, luckly they didn't!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back