• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I feel that I owe some people an apology

GigglyGothGrrl

I posted a tickle request on here about a year ago, and spent some time getting to know a few incredible people on this forum. Then I disappeared offline around October, and noticed that some have moved on and I could only guess that these people feel ghosted. I don't know for sure, but if that is the case, I wanted to explain myself and apologize if I made anyone feel ignored.

I became very sick around the end of October, and spent a week in Intensive Care from November to December because of it. No joke, I almost died. Since then I've been trying to manage life with this new sickness and working with therapists to overcome the trauma that came from it. Only until recently have I been back online and playing catch up. I'm sorry to all those who may have felt ghosted when I stopped replying to e-mails and messages for the past 4 to 5 months, things have just been a little messed up with me as of late. Thank you for understanding, and hopefully we can pick up where we left off.

Hun, your health comes first. (hugs) We're there for ya. ^_^

I feel like if you can't handle getting ghosted, you were never gonna make it anyway.
Congrats for being so forward and altruistic OP, that's a pretty big character move.

Thank you all for your warm wishes and compassion. I've been getting better week by week and now that this winter is behind us, I think it'll be the fresh start I've been needing! ^_-!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back