• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Types of lers

Gentle Ler: Asks where you wouldn’t feel comfortable being tickled and tries to steer clear, light touches, doesn’t like to scratch or use brushes because they are scared to hurt you, fantasies about feathers, loving eyes when the Lee catches their breath, tries not to tickle for too long so the Lee feels comfortable, loves the idea of cheering the Lee up by hug tickles on the tummy and sides/tingly neck kisses, traces shapes and words in the Lee’s skin, likes squeeks and giggles more than tickled-to-tears laughter, likes to tickle with the fabric of your shirt first so you can feel the difference in sensitivity once they put their hand under your shirt

Shy Ler: Asks if they can tickle you, takes time to get to know someone before finally tickling them, is the type to giggle while to Lee is just /dying/ laughing, CANNOT SAY THE T WORD WITHOUT FEELING AWKWARD OR BLUSHING OMG, makes them just MELT if they hear you squeal, fantasies about pinning someone’s arms above their head to have eeeverything out in the open, their heart starts to swell when they find the sweet spot that makes the Lee sound incoherent, LOVES when the Lee tries to curl in a ball/rocks back in forth because it tickles SO BADLY, wants cuddles after tickles

Cheeky Ler: Teases the Lee ALL THE TIME, sometimes using baby talk/calling themselves the tickle monster, will wait to the last moment to tickle the Lee’s worst/favorite spot, SMIRKS WITH DIRECT EYE CONTACT, tries to make the Lee blush in embarrassment, TRIES TO GET THE LEE TO SAY THE T WORD, kisses the Lee while their still giggling from the attack, tickles you to wake you up in the morning, pokES SENSITIVE PLACES IN PUBLIC TO MAKE YOU JUMP, likes to play tickle games like “miscounting” the ribs, hovers their fingers riiight above a tickle spot making the Lee squirm or giggle in anticipation, like to chase the Lee around the house until they’re cornered

Ruthless Ler: Needs a safe word (you don’t even KNOW), loves the idea of tying you down to have FULL range, loves to stretch you out enough so you can’t squirm AT ALL, uses tools (brushes, feathers, nails/claws, toothbrushes, paint brushes, maybe even gags), will linger in your worst spots until your vision is BLURRY, fantasies about hour long sessions, will continue lightly tickling you while your catching your breath just so you’ll keep laughing, makes up challenges such as “don’t laugh or I’ll add more time”, CAN and WILL make you BEG, loooooves to get the Lee to say something embarrassing, is a ruthless Ler but turns into an instant sweetheart after tickling

Tactful Ler: Knows EXACTLY where you’re ticklish and figures out what type of tickling gets the best reactions, likes to pick on the Lee with dorky lines like ‘Don’t!’ ‘Don’t what?’ ‘Tickle me!’ ‘Tickle you? Well if you insist!’, figures out what kind of tickle talk will get you to just /die/, will go from one tickle spot to another when the Lee is trying to block them, fantasies about sitting on the Lee’s legs to have FULL access, WILL TICKLE YOU WHEN YOU ARE STRETCHING/GETTING SOMETHING FROM THE TOP SHELF, likes to nibble and kiss on their Lee’s neck/tummy/sides, will somehow find a REALLY bad tickle spot that the Lee didn’t even know about

More recently a new Ler species has been discovered.

The Ambush Ler - This ler knows patience is a virtue and will actually spend hours, days, weeks waiting for the opportunity to present its self. In some cases this ler will actually take on a lee role just to lure the actual lee into a trap. Other times this ler will lay and wait for an unsuspecting lee to walk past them and then come out from no where and launch a tickle attack. They will also use bait to get the lee close enough to attack. The unqiue thing about this species is that they tickle for sport .

I'm the Shy and Ambush ler mix! But I still am more shy!

The ruthless ler is an almost perfect description of my ler minus the tools as he doesn’t really use them. I’ve experienced all that was written plus also peeing myself (the tickling goes on even after this). He does turn into a sweetheart after too. :p

There is something wrong with this list. Not all, but a majority of each category are with me.

Your ler sounds like a good person, I myself lean towards the ambush ler. Some of my friends even have gone as far as to saying I have the personality of Velicoraptor and will wait for the lee to let their guard down and then swoop in and tickle. Anyway thanks for the comment.

Cheeky Ler + ticklish feet in stocks = Me

Anything not involving foot stocks, then I'm a Shy Ler ("May I tickle your feet"?). I can also be a Cheeky-Ambush Ler Hybrid, saying "Koochie koochie koo" before a surprise foot tickle.

Very nicely written Ashe, what a great contribution to the site, it should be stickyed!

Cheeky and Tactful Ler describe me, my ticklings are mostly unplanned but full of Banter and once I am tickling I love to "read" the Lee and find out what makes them tick!

I’m a combination of gentle, shy and Cheeky Ler - depending on the other person.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'm a bit complex. I don't identify with being a complete ler or lee. I consider myself a switch (mostly lee: 60% than ler: 40%). Here's my percentage for each category that describes me.

Shy: 50%
Gentle: 25%
Cheeky: 8.33%
Tactful: 8.33%
Ambush: 8.33%

Last edited:
This is great and wonderfully written descriptions. Very thorough. For me I think it depends on my lee. Some of my lees only want light gentle tickling so for them the gentle ler applies but some actually want to be tortured so I can become the ruthless ler. Over the years I'd like to think I've evolved into a tactful ler as well:) Like Crazy Wabbit, I'm a bit of a mix.

Cool list!! I'm definately a cheeky one, must confess. Playing as the gentle one with my significant other, Ruthless wannabe ahah

I've read that list and during sessions, apart from the shy ler, I actually do every single one of those at some point or other!! Does that mean I am "random"?!! Haha.

Absolutely ruthless. But leave room for a little squirming to watch them struggle

Good list!

Think I’m definitely siding on the cheeky. :evilha: But also shy, and gentle. Perhaps some may call me ruthless, but I’m just thorough is all!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back