• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling as torture: Israel uses it...

Wondering if such gross human rights violations will be among the matters Netanyahu will be formally indicted for once the trivial business of his re-election is out of the way.

But damage done; now I'm all hot and bothered fantasizing about a fellow buttoned-down jowly old guy like Bibi wielding a readily available feather and "giving the business" to a bound and helpless יפה like Gal Godot ...

But damage done; now I'm all hot and bothered fantasizing about a fellow buttoned-down jowly old guy like Bibi ..."giving the business"...to a bound and helpless ...Gal Godot

Actually I see this form of interrogation as the embodiment of incredible dedication and a testament to national self-sacrifice.

Here is a current picture of Shamima Begum, a British-born girl aged 19 who ran away to join Islamic State in Syria at 15, and now thinks, somehow, that she has the right to return to a country and a liberal culture she so viciously betrayed.

In an interview with The Times of London, she said seeing a severed head in a bin “didn’t faze me at all” and said that living under the Islamic State had matched her aspirations. “It actually really did. It was like a normal life,” she said, adding that she did not regret joining the Islamic State.

Unfortunately this is the type of stunningly beautiful woman (doancha just luuurrve that discreet mustache?) those brave men would really have to use feathers on.

Seriously- could any of you who aren't hysterically desperate and not living in mommy's basement cope with it?

14bqnpw.jpg

Last edited:
I find it ridiculous that anyone would use a feather for tickle torture. its the worst thing to use. :sowrong:

I find it ridiculous that anyone would use a feather for tickle torture. its the worst thing to use. :sowrong:

It's a tool. And like all tools, it is made for a specific purpose. You wouldn't use an eraser to saw a wooden plank in half, would you? ;)

Tickling someone's soles with a feather does not do much in the way of torture. However, a long and sharp feather does wonders on a ticklish lee's nostrils, earlobes, neck and clitoris. I like to see the sheer desperation of a nagging itch provoked by the soft touch of a feather tip on my 'lee.

Seriously- could any of you who aren't hysterically desperate and not living in mommy's basement cope with it?

First box checked for sure, but actually Mommy lives in my basement; the common contemporary role reversal that even many of us tail-end Baby Boomers are dealing with. I had to ditch all of my dungeon equipment out of there first, but it sure saves on a $10K-a-month nursing home. :idontwann

The reference to the current Netanyahu/Gadot spat (hey, vowels are secondary in written Hebrew; not "waiting" for anybody) wasn't meant to be in any way political, just my pitiable attempt at a little vicarious reverie; I harmlessly envisioned her, and Rotem Sela, as a stand-in for one of those snotty, unappreciative young lady students who left similarly biting criticisms of me on their end-of-semester course evaluations or on RateMyProfessors.com (I have a hard time letting go).

. . . a long and sharp feather does wonders on a ticklish lee's nostrils, earlobes, neck and clitoris. I like to see the sheer desperation of a nagging itch provoked by the soft touch of a feather tip on my 'lee.

More grist for my air castle fantasy mill, mille fois merci. Yes, post orgasm my late wife's clit-ticklishness increased ginormously, and you're damned right I took merciless advantage. :cupid:

haaretz is like the "national enquirer". don't believe it.

steve

I feel like feather tickling doesn't work most of the time so the fact that they use that ad a form of legitimate interrogative torture seems kind of like a joke to me. I've tried tickling quite a few women with feathers and the majority of them were unresponsive to it. I, myself, who is extremely ticklish, am not really affected by feathers.

I just kinda feel like the whole feather thing is a joke. It only works on certain people who are sensitive to ultra light touches. Fingers, brushes, pens, even paintbrushes, in my experience have much better results

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back