• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Comparing other types of anticipation to a lee who knows they are in for it

Lostcause13

Verified
So I'm sitting in my car stalling a short walk in to meet up with the guys at the gym because today is gonna suck extra and I got myself to thinking:

Is this how lees feel before a session or when they know theyre gonna be tickled? I like working out but hey, if you do it right it hurts.

I've also had a fb friend post a text from her trainer regarding his "welcome back surprise" where she asked "should I be scared?" And he said yes. It kinda got me going, so Ive made the comparison before.

Thoughts?

No. Most people don't find exercise fun. Maybe they get runner's high or a sense of accomplishment or an endorphin rush, but, for me, a more accurate comparison would be the anticipation one has before going on a roller coaster or into a haunted house.

I have a similar excitement and rush of blood pressure and pulse before i suggest a tickle session with my wife. 23 years later and it still gets me even just to ask and discuss what we would like to do. :)

I've heard that one before too Chi, and I should jave clarified "for those who enjoy working out." Thanks for your perspectives.

I have a similar excitement and rush of blood pressure and pulse before i suggest a tickle session with my wife. 23 years later and it still gets me even just to ask and discuss what we would like to do. :)

I know, right? Isn't it great? :rockon:

I've heard that one before too Chi, and I should jave clarified "for those who enjoy working out." Thanks for your perspectives.

Sorry, I enjoy working out, it's just a different type of enjoyment I guess? I've no doubt that comparison is 100% accurate for some folk tho. I just had trouble wrapping my mind around it haha. Sorry bout that!

Don't be sorry. Thats why I asked lol. I just wondered if I had a glimpse inside the mind of a lee for a moment lol. And I enjoy playful sadism towards my lady friends in all ots forms it seems lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back