• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled my accountant's feet (m/f)

nice.1

TMF Poster
A while ago I had to go do my tax return so I went to go see my accountant. Usually it's an older gentleman but he has retired and has been replaced with a middle age woman.

I had never met her before but she was extremely friendly and very welcoming. We chit chatted for a bit, while answered questions. She asked me if there was anything else I could claim. I told her I had done a reflexology course and asked if I could claim that. She said I might be able to then asked what it was. After explaining it to her, she seemed a bit confused so I asked her if she would like me to show her. She said oh I wish I could but my feet are way too ticklish. I was shocked she said that but I had to find out just how ticklish these feet were.

After explaining to her that I would use pressure and it wouldn't tickle and her continuing to protest how ticklish she eventually said yes and took of her high heels. I was excited to see how ticklish she was and dam was she ticklish!

Her feet were okay, size 10 a bit dry, toes painted a pale colour, but she made up with it how ticklish she was. I went to thumb walk and instantly she flinched. I was thinking no way is she that ticklish but as i continued to thumb walk she kept moving her foot and giggling. It was amazing how ticklish she was. I told her she was the most ticklish person I had ever done reflexology on which was kinda a lie cause I had tickled a few girls even more ticklish but she was definitely in the top 10. She kept giggling and kicking. So I tried her other foot even more ticklish. She was in laughter by now so i stopped and said you were right you might be too ticklish for this.

I told her it was mind over matter and see if she could hold it for 10 seconds. She said she couldn't but she would try. I began tickling both soles and she erupted in laughter, she kept her feet there but she was in stiches. After about 15 seconds I stopped and she continued to laugh and apologised for being so ticklish. I said no need, but you did pretty well considering how ticklish you are. She continued to laugh and put her shoes on.

After that we continue talking about how ticklish she was and how she had 3 brothers who used to tickle her when she was younger. Oh and of course my tax return, lol. I definitely can't wait to do my taxes again I could maybe try some reflexology on her extremely ticklish feet.

Hope you enjoyed my story.

A while ago I had to go do my tax return so I went to go see my accountant. Usually it's an older gentleman but he has retired and has been replaced with a middle age woman.

I had never met her before but she was extremely friendly and very welcoming. We chit chatted for a bit, while answered questions. She asked me if there was anything else I could claim. I told her I had done a reflexology course and asked if I could claim that. She said I might be able to then asked what it was. After explaining it to her, she seemed a bit confused so I asked her if she would like me to show her. She said oh I wish I could but my feet are way too ticklish. I was shocked she said that but I had to find out just how ticklish these feet were.

After explaining to her that I would use pressure and it wouldn't tickle and her continuing to protest how ticklish she eventually said yes and took of her high heels. I was excited to see how ticklish she was and dam was she ticklish!

Her feet were okay, size 10 a bit dry, toes painted a pale colour, but she made up with it how ticklish she was. I went to thumb walk and instantly she flinched. I was thinking no way is she that ticklish but as i continued to thumb walk she kept moving her foot and giggling. It was amazing how ticklish she was. I told her she was the most ticklish person I had ever done reflexology on which was kinda a lie cause I had tickled a few girls even more ticklish but she was definitely in the top 10. She kept giggling and kicking. So I tried her other foot even more ticklish. She was in laughter by now so i stopped and said you were right you might be too ticklish for this.

I told her it was mind over matter and see if she could hold it for 10 seconds. She said she couldn't but she would try. I began tickling both soles and she erupted in laughter, she kept her feet there but she was in stiches. After about 15 seconds I stopped and she continued to laugh and apologised for being so ticklish. I said no need, but you did pretty well considering how ticklish you are. She continued to laugh and put her shoes on.

After that we continue talking about how ticklish she was and how she had 3 brothers who used to tickle her when she was younger. Oh and of course my tax return, lol. I definitely can't wait to do my taxes again I could maybe try some reflexology on her extremely ticklish feet.

Hope you enjoyed my story.

Great story man. How old was this woman ? Describe her looks. Height ? Build ? Is she married ? I love how she came out admitting she was ticklish. Some women do that.

Now that was a great story! She seemed pretty cool with it too! Good for you!

Lol that's funny. Definitely wish she was my accountant

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back