• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle drawings and sketches: */F, */M. Nudity, Orgasm, Wee, Aliens, Bad drawing.

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Hello

My apologies for not visiting and posting for a while. I have a few drawings to share for those of you who like that sort of thing. It's the usual stuff that I always draw. Stuff I have drawn for my own erm.. benefit *cough* or to sent to Konbinikoohii to give her tickle monster nightmares (she is the subject of some of these predicaments). Konbini also insisted I get some comeuppance for all the dreadful tickling to which I have subjected these poor cartoon girls, so there is some male tickling and nudity at the end, but I will put large warnings before that as usual so no one has to look at them... no one wants a surprise cock with their dinner do they?

To start with, some Tickle Spells
1-5: A group of friends found a large book of spells in a second hand bookshop in a remote village while on holiday. When looking through it one of the girls found a whole chapter on tickling spells, so they absolutely had to buy it. They take turns to be the test subject. At first the tickling is light and giggly, but as they get better at it and the chapter progresses the poor girl who's turn it is to be the victim of the spell is tickled with more and more intensity, and of course they never stop the spell when they said they would, so each one gets the revenge of the previous girls meted upon them. The last girl is in big trouble, they have perfected the freezing part so she cannot move at all and the tickles are pervading every muscle and every nook and are even going right inside her. It's almost as if the tickles have a become sentient and are seeking out the most awful sensitive places. This poor final girl started to climax and the tickle spell immediately targeted the areas produced her orgasm, tickling and tickling more and more, and each climax is like an explosion of tickling bursting inside her like a firework of tickling. Her protests that it tickles too much now are useless of course.

P.S. If you to know, Konbinikoohii is the spy girl who's ticklishness was revealed by the cat, the girl who sat in the plant, the agent being tickled by robots, the girl holding the honey pots tickled by bees, and the girl tickled by the many armed alien. (That may or may not be her giggling clitoris too, I'm not at liberty to say ;)

Attachments

• TickelSpell1.png
    TickelSpell1.png
    435.4 KB · Views: 1,028
  • TickleSpell2.png
    TickleSpell2.png
    377.9 KB · Views: 829
  • TickleSpell3.png
    TickleSpell3.png
    360.4 KB · Views: 983
  • TickleSpell4.png
    TickleSpell4.png
    390.3 KB · Views: 1,025
Last edited:
Aliens, Monsters, Plants - the usual stuff

Aliens, Monsters, Plants - the usual stuff
1,2: It must be dreadful if a playful alien race bring you on board their ship and while investigating your fascinating soft skin accidentally (and to your dismay) discover that you are ticklish. Oh what fun they will have with you.
3: This isn't a new idea, I realise that. But I do like the idea of a lovely girl explorer making her way through a jungle so dense that she can't see where she is treading, slips and in the ensuing tumble loses most of her clothes and narrowly manages to stop herself falling into a giant plant. The plant gets a taste of her feet and starts to suck her in, tickling her like mad in the process and the sticky, dreadfully ticklish sap causing her remaining few clothes to slip off. There's not much hope for her I'm afraid. She is already covered in the tickling sap, the plant is tickling her legs and feet, she will soon lose her grip and be sucked in up to her neck and tickled all over, relentlessly, for days, until the plant has had enough. Whereupon it will open its pitcher and spit the poor hysterically laughing girl out, beautifully exfoliated, smoother and more ticklish than she has ever been in her life. She then has to find her way back to camp, naked, still tickling everywhere, dizzy from laughing. Who knows how many more ticklish obstacles she might encounter in her state of heightened ticklishness?
4, 5: A couple of sketchily drawn giant monsters tickling human women, just for the fun of it.

Attachments

• AliensTickleGirl1.png
    AliensTickleGirl1.png
    948.9 KB · Views: 811
  • AliensTickleGirl2.png
    AliensTickleGirl2.png
    476.6 KB · Views: 648
  • suckedIntoTheTicklePlant.png
    suckedIntoTheTicklePlant.png
    794.3 KB · Views: 678
  • TickleMonster1.png
    TickleMonster1.png
    767.3 KB · Views: 641
  • TickleMonster2.png
    TickleMonster2.png
    645.4 KB · Views: 601
Robots, feathers, plant, a cat

1: After all the interrogation techniques fail on this tough, lithe spy girl, the enemy agents were considering what to do next when the base's pet cat came in and took a liking to the spy girl's bare lap and provided the solution to their problem. It was ok while the cat was just purring contentedly on her warm thighs but when digs its claws in just a tiny amount to get comfy and its tail began stroking ups and down her waist it proved unbearably ticklish for the poor girl who couldn't keep from laughing any more.
2: The further tickling of the spy girl who's ticklishness was revealed by the cat.
3: Miss Pettigrew thought she could garner praise from her boss at the jet propulsion lab by stealing a working jet pack from a competitor. Little did she know there was a booby trap waiting for her.
4: This young woman foolishly sat on a comfortable looking plant after taking a swim in a lovely clear pool in a jungle clearing, only to find that her skin's reaction to the plant tickles her like mad. Looking up she realises the whole glade is full of these plants which have now opened in the sun, and her clothes are on the other side of the glade, she will have to make her way naked an laughing through the tickling plants first to get her clothes then to get back to camp.
5: HOLD THE HATCH IN PLACE AT ALL COSTS was the order for this special service agent. Unfortunately for her, in the room that she is trying to secure are a number of small investigative robots controlled by an agent who can see into the room and see what she is up to. Her clothes were quickly removed by the robots and the agent controlling then is now having a lot of fun tickling the poor girl out of her mind. Our poor ticklish agent is in communication with her team and her commander via her headset. She has to kneel there and endure the tickling until they get there. STOP THAT SILLY LAUGHING AGENT! THIS IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS. TICKLING INDEED.

Attachments

• tickledSpy1.png
    tickledSpy1.png
    858.8 KB · Views: 632
  • tickleFeathers1a.png
    tickleFeathers1a.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 727
  • tickleJetPacks1a.png
    tickleJetPacks1a.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 744
  • ticklePollen.png
    ticklePollen.png
    328.3 KB · Views: 661
  • tickle-robots-girl-1a.png
    tickle-robots-girl-1a.png
    2 MB · Views: 684
OH NO! TICKLE WEE! And do clitorises giggle?

One evening I had a hankering to tickle some girls until they weed themselves. I think I had a bit of a temperature or something.
1: The same picture from before but with added wee, she had been being tickled for a long while by now and was unable to control herself any more.
2: Same picture again but with a different situation. Girls this ticklish shouldn't be spies really.
3: There isn't actually any wee in this one, but if a girl's clitoris is so ticklish that it has to laugh itself she will probably end up weeing herself after enough tickling.
3: Alien invaders testing their new tickle weapons. Silly humans and their ticklishness, they will be so easy to conquer.
4: Remember the girls with the tickle spells at the beginning? This was one of their early attempts. All they could get to work was the freezing part, but while they had her frozen they gave her a good tickling anyway.

Attachments

• ticklePlants2WithWee.png
    ticklePlants2WithWee.png
    790.7 KB · Views: 391
  • TickleWee1.png
    TickleWee1.png
    319.2 KB · Views: 618
  • TickleWee2GigglingClitoris.png
    TickleWee2GigglingClitoris.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 553
  • TickleWee3.png
    TickleWee3.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 691
  • TickleWee4.png
    TickleWee4.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 505
1: If you are exploring the Planet of the Ticklers it is VITAL that you don't lose your spacesuit
2: In the tribal games this year, everyone though this big strong girl would win easily until in the first event her tiny opponent discovered her weakness. After that the poor girl defeated by being tickled in every other event.
3: The tickling aliens are starting their invasion. I wonder if they have been reading this forum for research, so now they know who are the most ticklish, and all the best tickling techniques to render humanity helpless. Well done.
4: Part of this shaman's initiation trial is to magically keep a cauldron of tickle potion above her head for a night and a day. One of her rivals switched the bodily anointing oil with used cooking fat which the woodland creatures find very tasty. You can imagine what happens if the tickle potion falls or spills on her.
5: This unwitting girl was caught on sacred fairy land and was dealt with by having her clothes removed, made tiny, and frozen with a spell among the flowers where the tickle bees live. Dusted with pollen (which tickled to start with) and holding leaking jars of honey she is a delicious ticklish treat for the bees.

Attachments

• PlanetTickleMono1.png
    PlanetTickleMono1.png
    921.4 KB · Views: 672
  • TickedAmazon1b.png
    TickedAmazon1b.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 658
  • TickleAlien1.png
    TickleAlien1.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 532
  • TickledByAnimals1.png
    TickledByAnimals1.png
    429.8 KB · Views: 468
  • ticklishFlower2.png
    ticklishFlower2.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 509
1: You know what happens to ticklish lady explorers when they are captured by a tribe which worships a tickling goddess.
2: I have a feeling I might have uploaded this one before. Every gets a nice tickle during the tickle festival. Even if you are a tickler you wear an outfit which tickles you nearly as much as the girls tied to the tickle totems.
3: There's always someone with a feather on a long stick when you are trying not to fall in the giant tickling plants, isn't there?
4: This girl though she could escape the tickle tribe by hiding as part of one of the tickle totems. To be fair, they had been tickling her for three days and she wasn't thinking in a very rational way
5: This is based on a picture drawn by someone else I saw somewhere. I removed some clothing, made her laugh and added some ticklers. This is how she spends here evening before bed being tickled silly by her resident tickle pixies.

Attachments

• tickleTotem4a.png
    tickleTotem4a.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 563
  • TickleTotem1.png
    TickleTotem1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 510
  • ticklihPredicament.png
    ticklihPredicament.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 529
  • TicklishTotem1.png
    TicklishTotem1.png
    711.1 KB · Views: 483
  • ticklyGirl3.png
    ticklyGirl3.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 492
Oh no! They found out I'm ticklish!

COCK ALERT

WARNING: NAKED, TICKLED, COCKS

DON'T LOOK AT THIS POST IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO SEE MALES TICKLED

1, 2, 3: Wouldn't it be awful if the aliens had you all tied up and accidentally discovered how ticklish you are? They would all join in tickling you senseless.
4: Then trying to escape from the alien base with your space suit long gone you find there are some very inquisitive tickly little creatures living in the caves.
5: Once recaptured by the aliens you are put in the same habitat as a whole collection of the tickling furballs with no clothes and not way out and no way to stop them from tickling you to their heart's content. There are just too many of them.

Attachments

• AliensTicklingMe3.png
    AliensTicklingMe3.png
    116 KB · Views: 571
  • AlienTicklesMeToDeath1.png
    AlienTicklesMeToDeath1.png
    975.2 KB · Views: 610
  • ticklingAliens2.png
    ticklingAliens2.png
    707.5 KB · Views: 588
  • trappedWithThetickleTribbles.png
    trappedWithThetickleTribbles.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 757
  • tickleTribbles.png
    tickleTribbles.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 652
If the tickle tribe catch you...

COCK ALERT

WARNING: NAKED, TICKLED, COCKS

DON'T LOOK AT THIS POST IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO SEE MALES TICKLED

1: If you get caught by hte tickle tribe the tribal girls will be queuing up to tickle you to death on the totem. Try not to get aroused it will only make it worse if they start making you ejaculate.
2: Alternatively they will tie you to a special totem among the village hives to be stung to death by the tickle bees. The stings don't hurt they inject you with a venom that makes your entire body tickle from the inside out.
3: If you survive the tickle bees you will be tossed into the giant web of the tickle spiders still laughing from the bee venom.

That's it for now.

A belated happy 2019 everyone.

D

Attachments

• tickleTotem3a.png
    tickleTotem3a.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 641
  • StungToDeathByTickleBees1.png
    StungToDeathByTickleBees1.png
    826.9 KB · Views: 555
  • SpiderNestTickle1.png
    SpiderNestTickle1.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 696
Loving all the monster-themed stuff (the epic view in picture four of the second page has breathtaking scope!) "Planet of the Ticklers" (page 5, first picture) is pretty amazing too! And the Veronica-looking girl (page 6, picture 5) is a startling change of style, most successfully executed! All the tickle-altar pictures, as well, are extremely pleasing. The uproarious totem pole heads add a terrific atmosphere of jollity! No one catches tickle intensity quite as intensely as you seem to! Another delightful selection to add to your already proud portfolio!

Last edited:
I’m dying over the obnoxious warnings about male nudity lmao. Excellent work as usual!

So glad to see you back. No one has really incorporated vore, peril or suspense into tickling art like you have. That series of pics where the girl is hiding in the chimney and holding her laughter from the bears that are trying to find her is still one of the most exciting pieces to me. I hope you have the opportunity to share more!

Glad to see you back. A lotta work to digest slowly.
I loved the giants situations and very fondly remember one were the girl was shrunk, please shrink ome more girls
Excellent effort and thanks for returning

Tickle tribe girls!

I love the one of them tickling the dude tied to the totem pole! These are all good!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back