• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tough" Italian Girlfriend + Bossy Indian Girlfriend.

RevyBL

TMF Master
This was a girl I dated when we we're both 18. She was a 5'2", pear shaped, b-cup, tanned skinned, light brown hair, and a size 6. The way I found out she was ticklish was actually unique from every other girl I'm known and dated. We walking around the East Village and a Skateboarder road past us. She blurts out "Ugh! I hate skateboarding!". I asked why, assuming the reason would be her simply being bad at it. She replied "I CAN skateboard, but... I hated whenever I skated over asphalt because the vibrations would tickle my feet and I would have to job off." Her feet were so sensitive that any rumbling or vibrations on them would tickle her. She also told me how at times her sisters would torment and torture her tickling until she was a completely broken mess because they found it humorous. They said god made her ticklish to crack that hard exterior of hers. That's why whenever I tickled her I made sure to do say where she wouldn't feel trapped since I know how that had an impact on her.

Well, one day I was actually able to witness one of there "torture sessions", albeit a lighter version of it. We were all hanging in the living room watching TV. My girl was laying on the couch with her head on my lab and her feet on the arm of the couch. She had these adorable and colorful bright pink ankle socks, almost looked like she had sherbet on her feet. It was a huge contrast to how she dresses with very basic colors, and black top with some tight blue jeans, I feel that was away for her to express she's not as hard as she makes herself out to be since she did own pairs of black socks but would also have a collect of brightly colored or fuzzy socks as well. Her more hefty sister was sitting on the floor and her other two sisters were on the opposite side of me. I get up to goto the bathroom, as I'm in there I here my girl yelling "get off of me!" After I finish off in the bathroom I exit to see her younger, but larger, sister is sitting on top of her, sitting on legs and her other sisters are making their way over to her feet. "No! Fuck! No! I swear to fucking god, NO!". One of sister mockingly reply "Calm down, we're not going to tickle you. But you're always complaining about your feet hurting after work so we're just going to rub them for you, okay?" Of course they knew of how ticklish their big sister's feet were even to the slightest touch. So they slowly start to remove sherbet socks, already she's beginning to lose it and they haven't even touched her feet yet. My ex had a very harsh laugh, at times she could sound like a quacking duck if she get's caught good or is getting desperate. Her chubby sister quickly places her hand on her mouth and now we have muffled laughter. Now the socks are off and her sisters begin to slowly and softly caress and rub her soles, arches, and in between her toes. She starts going ballistic frantically thrust her torso around as much as she could because she was squashed under the weight of her heavyset sister. Her arms are just flailing all over the place, she's completely going mental having her feet lightly touched. They even tease her by giving her feet some quick kisses, nibbles, and lickles which drove her through he roof. As a final act of desperation she attempt to pull herself from underneath her sister but fails. She's completely exhausted and submits to the tickles. Through the laugher she get's out an "okay"! "enough!" "please!", she repeats that frantically until they finally stop. Then they all lay on top of her and tease her, telling her how much they love her. She just replies with a "fuck you" and a "I hate you".

The next one is a girl I dated when I was in college. She was an Indian girl whose was 5', a slim build, c-cup, brown skinned, with long dark thick hair, and a small size 4 shoe. She was a totally opposite of the previous girl. She was very easy going, carefree, and soft spoken. She worked in the office on campus and would invite me over whenever she was on her lunch break so we could hangout. She always had a sexy/professional attire whenever I hung with her at her job. On this day she was wearing a black over the shoulder top, a leather skirt, with knee high leather boots. I've always snuck in a few tickles here and there, all it would take is a poke to her sides, lightly touching her neck. I would do this because since she was supervisor sometimes she would attempt to boss me around and my from of rebelling was exposing her greatest weakness, being ticklish. While my previous ex could have times have a more loud and harsh laugh, this one laughter was more light. Sometimes it would start with a good snickering before letting it all out, or she was squeak. Her feet were her "uh oh" spot so that always got the best and loudest of laughs.

We were in her office for lunch at the table as she removed one of her boots. She often liked to have her shoes off and would sometimes place them on her desk with her legs crossed. Then, her inner supervisor kicked in and she then asked if I would assist her in taking her of other shoe, nicely but almost in a way where she was giving me orders rather than just simply asking for help. I obliged. She placed her leg on my lap and I proceeded to unzip the boot all the way down. I then took her boot off and her black socked foot was exposed. I then took off her sock, but after her sock was removed I noticed there was a light of lint left on her soles and in between her toes from the black sock. She'd been walking around all day, her feet surely got sweaty and some of the lint just stuck to the bottom of her foot. So I said, "you seem to have a little bit of lint on your feet, let me get that off for you right away" She let out a "no!" but it was too late, and quickly began laughing because I was already picking the lint from between her toes. She's jumping around in her roller chair, then turning her body side to side moving the chair with her, she alternates between turning and hopping in her seat. "Just sit still" I said. "It's hard getting all this lint off with how tiny your feet are." She trying to get her leg from out my grasp in this motion where she's just pulling and pushing herself away from me, then she's trying to wiggle her leg out, her foot is constantly turning and she repeatedly scrunching her foot and wiggling her toes. "I'm just trying to be a good assistant, I don't want my supervisor having linty feet!" I then begin to actually tickle her foot and she springs forward grabbing me and digging her tales into me. Finally she collapses onto the floor and after a few more seconds I benevolently decide to release her foot. She still a giggling mess so I pick her up, put her back in her seat and give her a quick peck on her cheek and tell her to eat her foot before it get's too cold. She responses with a playful pinch on my shoulder before doing so.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back