• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Mature Anne Barefoot " Oh My God" Pt1

Ice Princess

Verified
Anne approached us about coming in because She has always received comments about her feet being nice..She said she has never let anyone tickle her feet other than a quick tickle..Says she is constantly apologizing to the salons for jerking during pedicures. Anne is 53, super sweet and was incredibly nervous when it came time to get after her feet which made it even more fun LOL,,This is part one of her first shoot with us! Enjoy this newest mature addition to Tickled Pink! And just a headsup,,Feather tickling drove her insane!! She called the tops of her feet the virgin tickle area that surprised her as to how ticklish the tops were! What a great time,,Your gonna like this lady:) More fun to come with her

Full clip here!

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/6754/21172127">New Mature Anne's Feet BARE "Oh My God"/cid839aab7330dd706d50b095ceca</a>

Attachments

• Annebare1a.jpg
    Annebare1a.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 858
  • Annebare1b.jpg
    Annebare1b.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 514
  • Annebare1c.jpg
    Annebare1c.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 978
  • Annebare1d.jpg
    Annebare1d.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 653
  • Annebare1feathersprev.mp4
    5.1 MB
Last edited:
great model:=)

but any chance to see some f/fw with her?:)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! how i'd LOVE to TIKCLE This BEAUTY

Just for curiosity..what is Anne real civil profession?How could you convince her doing the shot? There is something very sexy when a more mature serious woman break down by simple foot tickling hahah

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back