• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happiness of having a ticklish boyfriend (F/M)

TicklishPoison

So I know my nick gives it away that I'm a ticklish one, but I just don't care. Being tickled doesn't scare me (generally :p). But I'm known more to be a vicious tickler. My friends know, guys I've dated even more. I often read about how cool is having a ticklish girlfriend but hey! you can't imagine how adorable is having a super ticklish boyfriend. You can be strong, muscular or masculine as much as you want but as long as I get my fingers on you, you'll be laughing like a little kitty LOL

So, my bf is a super ticklish one. Can't deny I put my eyes on him for this reason too, as long with others. There's nothing more funny, and cute, in this world that taking advantage of him because of this. He tried to hide it at first, like he wasn't fully comfortable to reveal his ticklishness in front of me, like if it's a mark of weakness. He tried, but he is just too ticklish to. It took a while to change his mind about this, and being respectful of his limits took a big part on this. Even if I have to admit I just couldn't help at times and gave him some quick vicious tickling on his insanely sexy and ticklish tummy, like hugging him from behind and sneaking my fingers below his shirt. This generally sends him in hysterics LOL

But, as I was writing I've always respected his limits and this worked. To the point he started being more comfortable showing his ticklishness in front of me, like it was a big release for him knowing I don't think it's a weakness but I find it adorable too. Of course this hasn't changed his ticklishness and how adorable is to challenge him in games and make him pay his penalty, tied and blindfolded on the bed at my mercy! This generally tickles him to death but hey, something between his legs says he kinda likes it someway LOL

I'm happy cause we're both happy with this and it's priceless

It's awesome to have a partner who indulges you in something you love. I've been fortunate enough to have women in the past that not only let me tickle them, but have actually asked me to tie them up, knowing full well why I wanted to do that!

People like you give me hope that we're all gonna make it

People like you give me hope that we're all gonna make it

Not selling you it was easy. It took a lot of time and patience. Especially since he's an insanely ticklish one and he had some bad experiences with this in the past, with relatives and friends tickling the crap out of him and having fun of him because of that. it took a lot to make him feel comfortable being tied and tickled. Like if I had to teach him there was nothing to panic about (unless I wanted to, and I didn't). So first times were very short and I went very easy on him, like with feathers, stopping in the exact second he said "stop", even if it was an automatic request. We went more far any time more. Still have to go easy, considering how ticklish he is but we're adding a little more torturous side in it. He's very surprised he's facing his fear so damn well, even if he turns in a laughing mess any single time :p

This is really sweet. This is pretty much just like how I was with my first love who was also really ticklish and I found it so adorable. All my first sessions were with him and since he didn't have the same fetish, butknew about mine he was great about trying both being ler and lee for me, he was also too ticklish for me to tickle him very long when he would allow me too but I went very easy/light with him too & there were definitely aspects of playing with me this way he ended up really enjoying too 😀

Yeah, you really need to be careful and go very easy at first, especially in my case since I knew about his bad experiences of his relatives and friends tickling him a lot. We first tried without bondage and he simply had to try to keep steel while I gently tickled him, like if it was a challege. It took a lot of self control by him, but I needed even more the first time he let me tie him down, not to tickle him too bad LOL I try to have mercy, while he tries not to completely lose his mind. Which happens at times, and you see him laughing out of control with his eyes wide open or shaking his head and you know you have to calm down, even if it's the sexiest sight in the world. So yeah, it takes a lot of self control and behave ahah

My bf is also extremely ticklish! His feet are off the charts as well as his hips and underarms. Now, I'm definitely tickled more lol but I do get to tickle him and its soooooo fun and extremely hot! Especially since I'm like 5'4 and hes 6'1 and like 240lbs. But I turn him into a giggling mess!

Great experiences Poison and Ashley!!

Last edited:
My bf is also extremely ticklish! His feet are off the charts as well as his hips and underarms. Now, I'm definitely tickled more lol but I do get to tickle him and its soooooo fun and extremely hot! Especially since I'm like 5'4 and hes 6'1 and like 240lbs. But I turn him into a giggling mess!

I know exactly what you mean, being able to overpower someone a lot bigger and stronger, making him giggle like a kitty. I adore that but I have to calm down or he's gonna get a serious tickle load soon, and he is not ready for this yet LOL

LOlL neither is my bf! When I see him going crazy..its hard for me to stop lol but I always do. I love sneaking up on him and giving me a tickle cause he just crumples to the ground....soooooooo awesome! But I have to run away very fast cause if he catches me I'm in hella trouble lmao

LOlL neither is my bf! When I see him going crazy..its hard for me to stop lol but I always do. I love sneaking up on him and giving me a tickle cause he just crumples to the ground....soooooooo awesome! But I have to run away very fast cause if he catches me I'm in hella trouble lmao

LOL so funny and cool. I'm very ticklish myself too but I really don't mind if he tickles me back. It's just an excuse to tickle him even more later. He's going to get it more than me anyway. It's his fate as long as we'll be together. I would tickle him to death 24 hours a day if I could. I just adore his eyes wide open and him laughing so bad, knowing he's fully tied down and can't do anything to make that ticklish ordeal stop

Lol.... I'm with you! I tickle him every chance I can!

LOL I would literally do the same (and very rarely, I do) but he had bad experiences, so I'm trying to make him feel comfortable and safe I'm not gonna take advantage and have fun of his weakness, unless he's tied down. LOL I know this sounds totally crazy but it means tickling has a precise beginning and end, so he gets some control back on it. When he's tied he have to deal with his weakness and it's amazing, and sexy, how easy is tickling him to death. At times all I have to do is placing my index in the centre of his sides, not even pushing, just leaving them there. His mind and his squirming will do the rest. Basically he tickles himself LOL

Last edited:
It's always good to hear some of the successful Ler/Lee relationships. Well done to you! &#55357;&#56842;

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back