• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Types Of. Lee's

Teasing Lee: Will show off tickle spots that will embarrass and provoke the Ler (like lifting their shirt up, putting their feet in the Ler’s lap), knows what to say to literally make you blush, flirts SO MUCH before being tickled (but as soon as you even mention the t word they go silent and get embarrassed), has a tickle spot but wants the Ler to find it, making cute smarty pants comments in between tickling so they can be WRECKED, wants you to make them squeal (!!!), will stretch just to see if someone will tickle them

Tough Lee: Wants to be ticked only by people they trust the most (because they feel so vulnerable), will claim they aren’t ticklish when they’re actually the moST SENSITIVE PERSON, will hold their breath to try and not laugh, will put up a hard exterior but as soon as you say the t word they GET SO FLUSTERED, doesn’t like being tickled when they’re sad or angry (is frustrates them more… very emotional), buuut they DO have a favorite spot (which if you linger there long enough they’ll turn into a cute pile of mush

Bashful Lee: They cannot flipping handle being teased (!!!), they blush 7 different shades of red because they are so easily embarrassed, they love and hate tickle games and their heart flutters every time someone suggests to play one, their laugh is so airy and contagious that the LER has a laughing fit, their weakened so easily when tickled that their knees will start to buckle, above all else they won’t mind doing anything you tell them to (like holding there arms up shyly, or if you say “don’t laugh” which, try as they might, causes them to break down even faster)

Athletic Lee: Will poke/tickle the Ler’s sides to start WAR, will full out tickle the Ler so the Ler gets major revenge, not only deserves to be pinned down but ASKING FOR IT, asking to be tickled in general, likes to be chased around the house instead of just taking it, can be tickled for the longest time and still not be winded from it, like they can literally be tickled five times in the same day and aren’t tiered from it, fantisies about being tied down, their biggest weakness are tools (brushes, feathers)

Squirmy Lee: Can’t even sit still when simply MENTIONING the t word, is the type to start laughing just by wiggling your figures at them, will buck and try wiggle out of the Ler’s grasp (even though they still love it), will curl in a ball or lay on their stomach just to limit the open tickle spots (yet will somehow make it worse for themselves by letting bad spots be out on the open), will find themselves falling over or end up on the ground when the tickling gets SO INTENSE

What a great series of descriptions! I think I've been all of these at different points :p

Teasing lees are the best. I enjoy the thought of being provoked by the lee. I feel like I’m bringing balance to the world by righting the wrong that she has directed at me Lolol

This is brilliant! AS a Switch i am some where between the athletic lee and the teasing lee i guess

Bashful lee: 85%

Teasing lee: 5% (has the tendency to make smarty pants comments)

Athletic lee: 5% (loves to be chased by a female ler)

Squirmy lee: 5% (will start laughing if the ler is wiggling her fingers at me. I also have the tendency to flinch and start laughing as well if she does that after I have been tickled for awhile)

During a session I would say I’m a cross between the teasing and bashful lee. I never really expose my tickle spots on purpose when not restrained though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back