• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing my bf in the tickling world (F/M)

TicklishPoison

Hey guys, since many of you wrote me telling you would like to know more about me helping my boyfriend exploring the tickling world for the first time, I decided to write a thread dedicated to the topic, so I can tell you this crazy story and you can give me suggestions about.

Have to introduce you to a couple of things first. I've always been interested in tickling, mainly on the ler side, even if I played as a lee as well, being the ticklish I am. On the opposite, he has always avoided as much as he could to be tickled, due to his incredible ticklishness and some bad experiences he had being gang tickled in the past. That said, we share a big interest in foot worship, me receiving and him giving, with him liking a submissive role in this. Which was someway promising. As he was sincere since the beginning about his foot interest, I was about my tickling one. He explained he was a bit unconfortable with this, so I told him I would have tickled him for no reason. That was before we started dating as a coupe in life. This changed a lot of stuff and he stated we should have found a soultion for the tickle thing.

He was so brave to give a try and even if I was absolutely dying to tickle him, we gave us rules. No tickling outside dedicated moments, with a precise beginning and end, no bondage (at first), no teasing, instant stop as he asked. This worked so damn good, helping him to get some control back on his panic. Of course he's still the insanely ticklish he was, but at least he can face it without having to run miles away.

Little by little, since our relationship and trust became more consistent, he accepted to do some steps forward. First, he let me tie him without touching him. After a few times, he agreed to try a little tickling, avoiding his worst spots. It was so cool he could deal with it, surviving to a feather dancing across his tummy. Of course he laughed so bad and made me stop several times, but hey! that was a great step.

First time he allowed me to use fingers while he was tied, didn't go well. Even if I did as soft as I could, the tickling ovewhelmed him pretty soon and I had to untie him. That was the most difficult moment, and it was clear it was more a psychological fear than an actual sensation. We stopped trying for a little while and tried again after a couple of week. This time was a lot better and even if he said it tickled him half to death, with me using just a couple of fingers, he was still in for going forward.

The next months have been the best and he accepted several challenges, like wearing a blindfold for a few minutes during the session or dealing with 30 seconds of no safeword tickling. All in order to make him every time a little more comfortable with the sensation of losing control. I was still not allowed to use other tools or to explore those he considers his worst spots, his armpits and his feet.

He is still not ready yet to get his pits tickled, we tried just once and he almost screamed like if I was stabbing him. And I was simply caressing him. With the feet is different. He agreed to try but anytime I move near there, he starts to wiggle his feet like mad and it doesn't help to calm down and discover it's not that bad. I suggested to let me tie his big toes together, so I can go very easy on him without hitting the wrong spots. He agreed, so now he's getting used to have his big toes tied, without me even moving near there. Even if I was very careful, placing shoes strings between his big and second toes seriously tickled him bad already, so it will take time to.

Where are we now? He spends tied more or less 15 minutes per time, during which I go very easy on his upperbody, with feathers first, fingers then, avoiding his armpits. At times, for a couple of minutes, he wears a blindfold, which is very effective on him, to the point he can laugh out of control without being touched. Plus, anytime he says it's ok to, he gets tickled without safeword for like 30 seconds. He kinda likes to go on the edge for a very short time, since he discovered he' not going to die. And I mean literally. His feet and big toes still get tied but not touched.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
I love your approach to making him comfortable with being tickled. He is brave and loving to let you explore this with him. You may be doing this already but I suggest you reward him after a tickle session by doing one of his favorite things, maybe worshiping your feet. I think a reward at the end will help reinforce this as a positive thing that he looks forward to.

I love your approach to making him comfortable with being tickled. He is brave and loving to let you explore this with him. You may be doing this already but I suggest you reward him after a tickle session by doing one of his favorite things, maybe worshiping your feet. I think a reward at the end will help reinforce this as a positive thing that he looks forward to.

Great suggestion!! Of course he's already receiving his positive reinforce, since part of him gives out he likes this someway ;)

You and your boyfriend are doing just fine! Keep it up and, gradually, he will indulge you more and more. :D

You and your boyfriend are doing just fine! Keep it up and, gradually, he will indulge you more and more. :D

Thanks!! At times I even think it's more challenging for me not letting the tickle beast inside me to take control, while he's fully tied and helpless at my mercy LOL

Ok, we set his challenge for the weekend. He will be tied and he'll have to face 1 minute straight, no breaks, getting two different spots on his upperbody (armpits excluded) tickled very easy but at the same time. No tools except feathers allowed.

Last time we tried he miserably failed and used his safeword after like 20 seconds. At the moment he has serious issues dealing with two spots tickled at the same time, like his brain melt down.

He is going to love this imho LOL

Any suggestion? Consider we must go very easy on him.

Last edited:
maybe offer up however long you get to tickle him, he will get to tickle you twice as long.

maybe offer up however long you get to tickle him, he will get to tickle you twice as long.

That's cool! We tried but he wasn't completely in his shoes doing it. imho he has a clear submissive nature, which he's discovering now.

Hey TP,

I went from no tickle action, to probably the most out of anyone not in a committed relationship (with a tickle enthusiast) or a producer in the past two years. I have to say your approach is superb. I think more people would at least try out tickling if their lees approached their initial trepidation as you have with your BF.

You are working on boundries at his own pace. Communication is key, as is honoring the lees requests. I have turned one or two people by spending some time before sessions to make sure their concerns are respected. It's worked wonders in opening the door do more ticklish possibilities. You liking bondage adds another layer, but I think you are handling this the right way.

Thanks,

K

Hey TP,

I went from no tickle action, to probably the most out of anyone not in a committed relationship (with a tickle enthusiast) or a producer in the past two years. I have to say your approach is superb. I think more people would at least try out tickling if their lees approached their initial trepidation as you have with your BF.

You are working on boundries at his own pace. Communication is key, as is honoring the lees requests. I have turned one or two people by spending some time before sessions to make sure their concerns are respected. It's worked wonders in opening the door do more ticklish possibilities. You liking bondage adds another layer, but I think you are handling this the right way.

Thanks,

K

Thanks for your words and I'm very happy to read you approve the way I'm working on this. Respecting limits is definately the key, especially if you ask someone to let go and offer him/herself to you, tied and helpless. Even more if you're asking to deal with something that will put him/her in distress. He had no problem with bondage itself, and even liked it already. But mixing it with tickling puts him miles away his confort zone. That's why limits are necessary. He's getting back some control over his reactions, since he knows he has the power to make the tickling stop, if necessary. This helped him a lot. Being conscious of this, let him focus more on the enjoyable side of it. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he's discovering he even likes it more than expected. Not selling you he is one of us now, definately. But he made giant steps

That‘s really awesome and a perfect approach to tickling! :)

Have you ever tried tickling his feet slightly in thick socks? Helps a lot to reduce the intensity :D

Thanks for your words and I'm very happy to read you approve the way I'm working on this. Respecting limits is definately the key, especially if you ask someone to let go and offer him/herself to you, tied and helpless. Even more if you're asking to deal with something that will put him/her in distress. He had no problem with bondage itself, and even liked it already. But mixing it with tickling puts him miles away his confort zone. That's why limits are necessary. He's getting back some control over his reactions, since he knows he has the power to make the tickling stop, if necessary. This helped him a lot. Being conscious of this, let him focus more on the enjoyable side of it. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he's discovering he even likes it more than expected. Not selling you he is one of us now, definately. But he made giant steps

That‘s really awesome and a perfect approach to tickling! :)

Have you ever tried tickling his feet slightly in thick socks? Helps a lot to reduce the intensity :D

LOL I don't think this would help him ahah

Anyway, guys! My bf is like broken, I don't know. I can tickle him wireless lol

Hey guys, I know it's like ages since last time I updated this but me and bf are moving great steps ahead since last time I wrote about it. Finally he had to accept his pits and feet on my tickling menu and the result is even more silly desperate laughters from it. He just can't stand at all and it's so hilarious how I can have him totally nuts just using a single finger on his pits, for example. Stay tuned for more

Anything that results in ladies torturing dudes more is a win in my book.

Yeah he has always considered his feet as his worst but he's changing his mind on this, his pits are worst in my opinion. Only dusting his pits with a feather gives great ticklish results. Plus, since I know he is very sensible to a little mind teasing, at times I straddle his arms tied above his head and place my index fingers near each armpit. Not knowing which one I'm going to poke totally melt his brain in ticklish uncontrolled giggling anticipation. When I finally touch his skin it's like the worst tickling sensation ever! Obviously I play this mean very rarely. Most of the times I still go extremly easy on him and keep my inner tickle beast under control. That said, I can't deny I like that he knows I discovered his spots and that I could drive him totally insane. Armpits are worst but he has some other killer spots he totally fears to be tickled at. I'll let you know more.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back