• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Past

Well seeing as the Chat room seems to not be connecting all you folks get to hear a story. Before that though *goes off to make myself a cocktail and takes a sip* here we go.

When I was fairly new to getting into tickling I ventured into looking at tickle videos. One of which I saw and wish I hadn't watched it. It was this girl and she was blind folded gagged and people suggested torture her. So they tied her and started tickling her, after a while the fun faded and it became torture the girl was thrashing and soon became crying asking for her mom, they told her to shut up she was never going to see her mom again and they were going to sell her into human trafficking. Countless people have said that is was only acting.

For myself however it's was watching my greatest fear play out. My dad passed away in 2013 all I have is my mother and we extremely close. After seeing that video... *takes another sip* being blind folded and gagged has become so traumatizing that i have to immediately leave when it comes up

The thing is people drink for different reasons. Some drink to get wasted, some drink to relax, some drink to have fun, me well I drink to keep that demon chained down and locked away. So there you have it why extreme bondage such as gags and blindfolds scare me so badly.

That's one of my fears too. It's important to agree what you're going to do before the session, and to also be nice and respectful. I'm really sorry though. If you need to talk or anything, let me know.

Well seeing as the Chat room seems to not be connecting all you folks get to hear a story. Before that though *goes off to make myself a cocktail and takes a sip* here we go.

When I was fairly new to getting into tickling I ventured into looking at tickle videos. One of which I saw and wish I hadn't watched it. It was this girl and she was blind folded gagged and people suggested torture her. So they tied her and started tickling her, after a while the fun faded and it became torture the girl was thrashing and soon became crying asking for her mom, they told her to shut up she was never going to see her mom again and they were going to sell her into human trafficking. Countless people have said that is was only acting.

If, in fact, it was acting, it was done in bad taste. That's not something to act, pretend or fantasize about. That's bad shit because human trafficking is a reality and it goes on all of the time. If that was really non-consensual, then everyone involved should be prosecuted. If it was consensual and the girl in fact came up with that as one of her fantasies, then shame on her because that is very dark, warped, twisted and very disturbing. Either way, that's crossing the line. If that happened to be the first and only tickling movie I've ever seen, I'd probably never watch another ever again.

For myself however it's was watching my greatest fear play out. My dad passed away in 2013 all I have is my mother and we extremely close. After seeing that video... *takes another sip* being blind folded and gagged has become so traumatizing that i have to immediately leave when it comes up

For me, blindfolds, not so much. However, I am a bit apprehensive on gags. With a gag, there's no way to give out a safe word or anything else. But that's just me. Right now, this thread is about you.

The thing is people drink for different reasons. Some drink to get wasted, some drink to relax, some drink to have fun, me well I drink to keep that demon chained down and locked away. So there you have it why extreme bondage such as gags and blindfolds scare me so badly.

From what I've seen and experienced, people drink for 2 different reason. One is the sensation alcohol yields and the other is the person is trying to self-medicate because they're hurting deep down inside of themselves; they're trying to drown out that pain. I'm not sure what you mean about keeping a "demon chained down and locked away" inside yourself. However, you don't have to elaborate on that, unless you want to. All of us have demons that we battle. One I battle everyday goes by the name of depression, which is why I often wondered why I enjoyed tickling so much when I was growing up. I feel like I was born with depression and being tickled made me happy; it was a "fix" for a lack of a better term to get away from how I feel most of the time. The sexual part of it is the sensation it yields. It sends tingling and pulsating sensations throughout my entire body, which turns me on. I don't know. Maybe I was born that way and only discovered this later on, or because it was done to me while I was going through puberty, it became a fetish due to environmental factors.

P. S. I'm very sorry that you lost your dad. You have my condolences. I lost my mom in 2012. When she passed away, I officially lost everyone in my family that I was closed to, so I think I have a pretty good idea as to how you feel, even though I didn't see the film you watched.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back