• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lori Loughlin and Feliciity Huffman Situation.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
It has not been posted on here as yet.

I wanted to start a thread to discuss the situation regarding Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman.

I'll wait for replies before posting my views.

My cynical self is unsurprised that rich people, once again, have an advantage / privilege that they abuse for selfish reasons.

It doesn't make seeing it any easier, though, for those who have worked hard to get into / graduate from university, have loads of student debt, or were denied entrance to a school.

On a related note, Chrissy Tiegan posted a pretty hilarious twitter status about it.

AaNKjWY.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly.

Two things came to mind.

For myself.

My SAT scores were low, as I'm not a good test taker.

Even though I went to a tutorial place for a long time to work on getting the best score possible on the SAT

This was proven by how many tries it took me to pass the insurance exam.

My low SAT scores were at least part of the reason that I did not get into one of the more. "Difficult schools that I applied to".

I went to a very decent college, thankfully.

I got a good education, and had a great time at college, as it was the "right school for me " all around for both academics, and socially.

As my high school grades steadily increased during high school due to my being more diligent and focused on my work

Had my SAT scores been better, I probably would have gotten into one of the more "Difficult requirement schools " that I applied to.

The insurance exam.

It took me, several tries, months of studying, and review classes to pass that exam.

I tried to cheat on a regular test in HS. once , in freshman year. I got caught of course.

My penalty.

Suspension from school for the rest of the year, I was nearly expelled, and I had to finish my freshman year classes on homebound.

Suffice to say, I learned my lesson, and I never did that again.

My grades in college were very good.

I worked very hard. I was able to balance my academic responsibilities and have a very decent social life as well.

If I needed help, or was unsure of something.

I went to the professor during office hours and discussed it, or the campus had a tutorial center for students who were having issues with classes or an exam.

I learned from that one test in HS, and the consequences I received as a result of trying to cheat on that test.

Get an honest grade, cheating does not pay.

Last edited:
I believe that the people who committed criminal fraud to secure admission to a college should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible by law.

Also, it devalues all degrees issued by that college.

PS: This thread may well belong in the TMF Politics & Religion Forum.

Something mils said that struck me.

The part about this situation.

Devaluing all degrees issued by that college.

If that was/is true.

I find it very sad.

For this reason.

To be sure, there are thousands of students who got degrees from the schools involved, honestly, by doing hard work/studying.

Their degrees are meaningful, as they worked very hard to get them.

It would be sad to view it this way, because of a couple of dishonest, unethical cheaters.

I dont know if this thread belongs in the P and R.

That is up to Myriads and Jeff of course.

They should be executed on national television. It would serve as a deterrent.

Another issue.

I came across a clip of Olivia Jade almost.. "Bragging" about having. "Almost never attended class".

Ms Jade said it, almost like she was/is proud of it, even though she later "Apologized", and "Called the remark immature".

It's like.

College is not mandatory.

If you don't want to be there, don't apply, and don't go.

Legitimate honest students.

While students get sick, of course, and miss class for illness, family emergency, or other reasons.

A student might.. oversleep, or something .. once..

Someone who is honest, does not make a habit of it, or "Brag about never having gone to class".

Such a statement, even though Ms Jade later apologized, shows her "I don't care attitude".

Last edited:
The ironic thing is that if their parents had donated enough directly to the school of their choice, they would probably get in.

Way back, I was denied entry or waitlisted to several schools, despite my solid credentials (or at least thats what my college counselor said). I ended up at a really good school (not my first choice, but still) and they gave me a scholarship. Wasnt a top league school when compared to ivy or west coast, but it set me up for great success down the road. That being said, I did sometimes wonder "what if" i had gotten into those top schools for which I applied. Didnt have rich parents to buy my way in.

Long story short, prove their guilt and lock them the fuck up. Collect damages from the guilty parties and help kids with limited means (financially) to get into good schools based on merit.

I'm glad they were caught cheating the system. Now they have to walk through life and it'll follow them around everywhere they go and they'll be remembered primarily for that reason. People of wealth should NEVER be treated any better than those who struggle

I'm glad they were caught cheating the system. Now they have to walk through life and it'll follow them around everywhere they go and they'll be remembered primarily for that reason. People of wealth should NEVER be treated any better than those who struggle

Unfortunately, people of wealth are treated differently. Just look at celebs or people of wealth that do something wrong or break the law, they get a proverbial slap on the wrist where it would land ordinary folks like you and I in the slammer. Just sayin'.

Barbershopman

Barbershopman is 100% correct in his post.

Certain actions that would result in an ordinary person being sent to jail/prison, likely for a long time.

Would get a celebrity a sentence of

"Treatment counseling"

Or.

"Community Service" (*Likely for a minor amount of time)

Lori Loughlin is a smoke show. She is one of the most beautiful women on TV (in the top 5), and I always thought she was on the level.

Having said that, she is also a composite of every snooty girl I ever knew in junior high and high school (one of my 3D characters is named and modeled after one of them, see attachment!) that never seen detention hall, a member of the jock's entourage (they ran high school, who are we fucking kidding?), and were also party animals and complete sluts. There is no way a blue-collar kid like me would have landed a Lori Loughlin-type unless were were both in a cheesy 80's movie.

Of course, being gorgeous, she had very little trouble achieving trophy-wife status with some douche in a Porsche or Lambo in Malibu or Beverly Hills.

There are two golden rules:

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” (Matt. 7:12)

and the other, which is fucking true as hell:
remember-the-golden-rule-whoever-has-the-gold-makes-the-rules.jpg

Corporate barons with global plans who buy politicians regardless of affiliation, actors, athletes, musicians...you know who. We peasants and serfs aka blue-collar and middle class are getting hosed.

There are some wealthy people who achieved their success honorably starting from nothing. They are usually charitable, spend time with great causes (rebuilding neighborhoods, shelter abandoned pets, help to eradicate diseases, give back to where they came from).

Lori and her husband thought that they were royalty, and so did many other beautiful people above the law and considered themselves nobility. No matter how much a role she played in this scheme, she knew. Her twit daughters knew.

She can always land a gig on TruTV's World's Dumbest...

Attachments

• kellyrevenge_05.jpg
    kellyrevenge_05.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 7
Lori Loughlin is a smoke show. She is one of the most beautiful women on TV (in the top 5), and I always thought she was on the level.

Having said that, she is also a composite of every snooty girl I ever knew in junior high and high school (one of my 3D characters is named and modeled after one of them, see attachment!) that never seen detention hall, a member of the jock's entourage (they ran high school, who are we fucking kidding?), and were also party animals and complete sluts. There is no way a blue-collar kid like me would have landed a Lori Loughlin-type unless were were both in a cheesy 80's movie.

Of course, being gorgeous, she had very little trouble achieving trophy-wife status with some douche in a Porsche or Lambo in Malibu or Beverly Hills.

There are two golden rules:

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” (Matt. 7:12)

and the other, which is fucking true as hell:
remember-the-golden-rule-whoever-has-the-gold-makes-the-rules.jpg

Corporate barons with global plans who buy politicians regardless of affiliation, actors, athletes, musicians...you know who. We peasants and serfs aka blue-collar and middle class are getting hosed.

There are some wealthy people who achieved their success honorably starting from nothing. They are usually charitable, spend time with great causes (rebuilding neighborhoods, shelter abandoned pets, help to eradicate diseases, give back to where they came from).

Lori and her husband thought that they were royalty, and so did many other beautiful people above the law and considered themselves nobility. No matter how much a role she played in this scheme, she knew. Her twit daughters knew.

She can always land a gig on TruTV's World's Dumbest...

You really went off on a tangent there...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back