• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to make it tickle less?

TicklishPoison

Hi, maybe someone has red my threads in the true tickling stories section, about me introducing my ticklish bf into our world. Not easy at all.

This forum is full of advices about how to make it tickle more, but how to make it tickle less? I mean, I know it may sound a bit crazy, but how to deal with someone who simply seems too ticklish to be tied and tickled? Always looking for some new advice or to exchange pov. Write here o send me a pm, as you prefer.

Bianca

My advice would be this cuddle up with him on the couch, watch his favorite show or movie every time something happens, for example (every time Chewbacca growls, tickle him) its great bonding exercise and for tickling. Hope this helps!

- your friendly neighborhood Ashe

My advice would be this cuddle up with him on the couch, watch his favorite show or movie every time something happens, for example (every time Chewbacca growls, tickle him) its great bonding exercise and for tickling. Hope this helps!

- your friendly neighborhood Ashe

That's very cute, im gonna try this, no matter if it useful or not, just because i love the idea.

Basically I am working a lot on the psychological side, making him taste the tickling little by little. I would like to show him that no matter how bad it tickles, there is no reason to panic since he's not going to die and i'll stop as soon as he wants to

Hi, maybe someone has red my threads in the true tickling stories section, about me introducing my ticklish bf into our world. Not easy at all.

This forum is full of advices about how to make it tickle more, but how to make it tickle less? I mean, I know it may sound a bit crazy, but how to deal with someone who simply seems too ticklish to be tied and tickled? Always looking for some new advice or to exchange pov. Write here o send me a pm, as you prefer.

Bianca

I've heard this one, but don't know if it really works. I once read if someone is tickling you and you touch the hand of the ler, it won't tickle at all or won't be so bad. If you try this method, be sure to let me know if this actually works or not.

I've heard this one, but don't know if it really works. I once read if someone is tickling you and you touch the hand of the ler, it won't tickle at all or won't be so bad. If you try this method, be sure to let me know if this actually works or not.

Thanks for the suggestion. I knew and tried this but honestly didn't work. As soon as the tickling increased, he simply pushed ny hand away.

With a lot of psychological work and him trusting me, since I always respect his limits, we're at the point I have him tied but almost a single feather (avoiding those he consider his worst spots) drives him wild. He can survive that and we're trying to move the next level. Just to give you a better perspective

Last edited:
With my boyfriend I am the lee and he is the ler. He tickles me like crazy but since the beginning of our relationship I have tried tickling him, sometimes to get him to tickle me, other times just so we can have a tickle fight. Its difficult, he’s stronger and will throw me off and at first said he hated it but we have now found a way to make it fun and he admits he enjoys it.

It takes time and trust, if you have been a couple a long while that definitely helps :) when he massages me, he would often tickle me after I am oiled up and relaxed so when I gave him massages I did the same, and he would be so relaxed and be more vulnerable and I would say “now you know how that feels!” When you’re cuddling is another good opportunity for light tickles, and we also found when getting intimate I could lightly tickle him and that increased foreplay.

I would say respect his boundaries but little by little he will realise its something exciting and hot to do. Even though I love being tickled I wouldnt let him tickle my armpits for a long time as for me it felt very intimate. Gradually though I warmed up to him doing it.

Thanks for your words, really. It seems like you're a wonderful couple. We left tickling out our foreplay as he requested but, on the other side, it happens often to have sex after a tickle time. So I think he's starting to understand its potential. Imho it's cause he is discovering and experimenting his submissive side he wasn't aware of

Thank you - that’s sweet. Maybe in turn he will sneakily attack you with tickles and be more forgiving when you tickle him back - my partner loves tickle fights now because he sees it as a time to explore my body and that’s fun for him.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back