• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creative Tickle Games

EastCoastTickle

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone,

I’m looking for some new ideas for videos

What are some creative tickle games or ideas you’d like to see in videos?

I’m filming this weekend and I’d like to have some fun!

In addition to tickling I also have a thing for facesitting so here's one idea I came up with. This might be more sexual than what you're looking for but here it is:

Both participants are naked. Person A is tied down spread eagle on a bed while Person B sits on their face and tickles them. The challenge is for Person A to orally make Person B cum—obviously quite difficult depending on how ticklish Person A is.

If Person A makes Person B cum, then Person A wins and they get to tie down Person B and revenge tickle them. But if Person A can’t take it anymore and they tap out, then Person B wins.

I keep trying to reply and it says I do not have permission to do this then makes me log in again. I just lost everything I typed and I'm not sure I want to do it again.

Have the victim choose five different tickle spots. The tickler tickles one area until the victim cant take it, to which they ask the tickler to tickle them in one of those four other areas instead. And so on and so on for however long the tickler wants. :)

Hey Everyone,

I’m looking for some new ideas for videos

What are some creative tickle games or ideas you’d like to see in videos?

I’m filming this weekend and I’d like to have some fun!

Just in time for March Madness.... tickling brackets! Decide in advance on maybe... 16 locations? Or even 32. Then you ask: "Is it worse here... or here? Okay, now here or here?" Keep track of all the worst spots.

Then once you're done, you circle back to compare each of the worst spots to each other... like sports brackets. Until you finally get to the worst two spots. Then, once she declares the absolute worst spot, you say... "I'm getting the feeling you actually like this the best," as you go in for some extra, unadvertised, post-tournament fun. :)

(But please start with tight bondage.)

Have fun!

Choose a certain amount of feather strokes and make the victim count each stroke until the last one. If they lose count you start over until they finally get to the last one.

Honestly any other tool would be better than a feather. I think forks are underrated. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back