• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mature Soles

SensualTKLR

TS1.jpg

My friend Ana is in her 60's and has a deep sexual fetish for having her size six soles tickled. This pic was taken from a recent session so I decided to share it with you all! Biggest plus of all, she cums every time I tie and tickle her feet! I'm hoping to catch our next session on video for all of our enjoyment!

P.S. If there are any Mature women in the SF Bay area who are looking to be tickled, then please feel free to PM me :)

The balls of her feet are her greatest weakness! I'll tickle her everywhere else until i hear her beg for that sweet spot, then force her to giggle and cum by relentlessly tickling her there.

your a lucky man, Beautiful soles. I would love to tickle her. :)

wow, she still has very sexy feet!
Please more!
And yes, a vid would be great!!!

Wow! I'm in my 60's and I'd love to find some pretty ticklish soles like that here on the right coast! And you can get her to cum just from tickling them??? That's just a bonus! Like I said, Wow!! :p

I do consider myself very lucky Bob! And I have found that women in our age range are very open to foot tickling and foot play in general! I met Ana on a personals site a few years back and asked if she liked foot rubs, when she answered yes I took it from there. we met, had a bit of chemistry then offered her a foot rub. when she relaxed a bit began to tickle her feet softly. She let out a soft moan followed by a giggle so I continued until she was squirming with sexual delight. "my god!" she replied breathlessly, " I have never had a man tickle my feet before, its so damn erotic!" my fingertips explored her soft and very ticklish soles until she climaxed. Needless to say whenever we get together the inevitable outcome is her submitting to me by offering a silk scarf to bind her ankles with and her sheepish wish "tie and tickle my feet please, I want to cum for you"

That is a dream cum (oops) true for me. Those are gorgeous soles. She must be an amazing woman. I love arches, are her arches very ticklish? Have you tried tickling her in nylons?

I love ticklish mature women--my fiancée is in her sixties, with lovely soft feet that she loves having tickled and teased!

Yes qwil, I have tickled her in nylons. I'll get a pic of her in them for you next session!

Her soles are utter perfection! I'm curious, have you found out if she's ticklish anywhere else on her body besides her gorgeous soles?

Just wondering what are her tickle spots on her feet - balls of feet; heels; tops......by the way, you are one very fortunate man.

Hello all! So sorry for the late replies, life has a way of gumming up fun.

To answer a few of your questions...Mister Creosote, she is very ticklish everywhere. I recently spent an hour with her tied and gagged so i could explore her helpless body without the neighbors hearing her screams of laughter. Since she is my slave i indulge in "torturing" her to keep her submissive, which in turn primes her for climax. Which leads me to my next answer, qwill, her feet are not only very ticklish but they are also her greatest erogenous zone. As I described above our last session was spent tickling her entire body except for two places, her feet and her pussy. she is always tied at the ankles, knees, elbows and wrists for our initial session, then stretched along her bed to allow me full access to her body. I tickle her everywhere making her writhe against her bonds as her blue eyes fill with tears of pleasure, her muffled laughter peppered with halfhearted pleas for "mercy" after she is shaking with sexual desire I then change up the game. I remove the gag so she can beg for release "please master, tickle fuck my feet!" she repeats over and over in breathless desire. and every time i tell her the same thing, "only if im satisfied with your desire" i then untie her legs and retie them as wide as possible. this allows me to "gauge" her sexual want. if her pussy is soaking wet and pulsating with desire I then proceed to her feet, tickling her arches softly until she explodes in deep moans. "are you my tickle slave?" I ask in a commanding voice, "yes!" she giggles "and as my slave what do you desire most?" verbal teasing at this point only arouses her more, "Tickle fuck my feet master! make me giggle and cum for you!!" I spend a minuet or two teasing her arches as i watch cum drip from her pussy, then i attack the balls of her feet with my fingertips, scratching lightly and quickly as she orgasms hard through loud laughter and moans. since she can have multiples i continue this orgasm ritual by tickling the tips of her toes, balls of her feet and soft arches until she is spent.

Rather long winded response, but I hope this give you an idea of just how into tickling she is.

I would love to offer this experience to any Female Ticklee in the SF bay area. I love Mature women with sensitive soles, but of course I am open to any and all women who want to experience the sensual pleasure that only tickling can bring.

Great Woman!
Thank You both for the Pictures!
The feet are looking so sexy!
U ever hogtied her?
Pics?

The posted pic is of her in a hogtie, I'll get a better one for you next session :)

What an amazing woman! Does she get even more ticklish after she orgasms?

After she cums qwill her feet become the equivalent of tickle torturing her clit. everywhere i touch on her soles keeps her in perpetual climax. The softer i tickle the harder she cums, begging me to not stop as her size 6's turn my favorite shade of pink.

I would love to offer this experience to any Female Ticklee in the SF bay area. I love Mature women with sensitive soles, but of course I am open to any and all women who want to experience the sensual pleasure that only tickling can bring.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back