• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dias Sensitivity Training "I HATE THAT THING"

The Tickle Room

Verified
dia sensitive training start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Here we have a special custom clip of Dia testing the sensitivity of her sexy soles! Dia is a Chinese beauty with size 6 feet! She is HYPER ticklish and HATES the dental flosser.....so you can guess what we use...We start with her big toes tied and her pinky toes tied back. I break out soft feathers from a kit and begin tickling Dia. She smiles but ultimately it does not tickle too bad until I break out the dental flosser and....."I HATE THAT THING NONONONONO" immediately happens. Get this video and find out how sensitive Dia is! O and did I mention she has to be quiet and not wake a sleeping Perla or SHE will get involved.....

Image1073.jpgImage1074.jpgImage1075.jpgImage978.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/w44k5tya0m91z8y/dia sensitive train sample.mp4?dl=0

To purchase the clip with photo set email me at [email protected] or DM me.
- Clip- $10
- Clip W photo set- $12
PM us for payment options. PAYPAL IS LIVE AGAIN!!!! Our email is [email protected] KEEP THE DESCRIPTION BOX EMPTY

Tickle Room News:
1- So we postponed the tour for some big news coming in a few weeks!
2- Dia is HERE and spamming me for work lol!!!! GET YOUR CUSTOM AND SESSIONS IN!!!! She is shooting sessions at a DISCOUNTED RATE
3- We are now offering Foot worship/massage sessions for discounted rate.
4- We are revamping the foot room! keep an eye out
5- We are going to begin doing an experimental series of film style tickling videos with themes. First clip comes in a few weeks.
6- LASTLY Imelda, Zero, AND DIPO wants to return to NYC for customs and sessions if interested Email us!
7- Perla has been removed from the custom and sessions list due to health reasons but she can do simple shoots. Email for questions.

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-NOAH
-Dia (March 24th SLOTS ARE BOOKING)
-Sophie
-Neko Yano is also available and IS SHOOTING FULL NUDE CUSTOMS and Sessions
-Samantha Brown
-Natasha Greene
-Marisol Ortega
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Megan Jones (she travels to NY ALOT)
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-Perla

Dia topless end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back