• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent tickle sessions with friends (M/F Amateur)

tickleteaser9

TMF Poster
Hi everyone,

I haven't really posted much on this forum, but always loved to see the pictures that were posted here!
So I have decided that it became time to contribute a bit myself too.
So I picked out 5 pictures of three recent tickle sessions I had with different friends.
I hope you like them, since it are not the professional kind of pictures or from professional shoots, but rather amateuristic and made with my mobile phone.
Eitherway, enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Love the barefoot pics. To me, socks just get in the way of ticklish feet! But, that's just my opinion.

wish had tickle video glad took socks away much better in barefeet lol ha.

Very nice! Love the nylon pic! Wat kan je beter doen op een regenachtige dag dan kietelen ;) ?

Wish my female friends would let me tie them up and tickle them... :( :D

To bad she had only one feet in nylons. Do you have more? Perhaps with booth feet in nylons? :)

Apologies for the late response, I have been quite busy :(

How did you get this set up with your friends?

So the first and last picture is of the same friend. She knows about my feet and tickling fetish and she has extremely beautiful and ticklish feet. Only bad thing is that she doesn't like to be tickled and she lives in another city. So when we visit each other, we mostly go for dinner, chill a bit in the evening and then go out to a nightclub or something. With the pre drinks I try to already include some tickling of her feet for when she wants to avoid the drinking when she looses. Also when we get back from the club and when she is a bit tipsy or drunk, she thinks she can bear it better if I tickle her feet, so then she allows me to tickle them for a bit before we go to sleep (all non-sexual and just for fun). I have tickled her in socks and barefeet multiple times now :)

The second picture is another girl I met in Norway, she was just a friend and I didn't tell her about my feet or tickle fetish, but we sometimes hung out together or watched a movie or something. She would always take her shoes off when we were at her or my place and she always wore socks. With her I didn't really have a session, but more playfull tickling for when she was being annoying, I would tease her with tickling her feet and sides because I knew she couldn't handle that.

The third and fourth picture are from a friend from my back at home, really nice, cute and slim girl. She knows about my foot and tickle fetish thing and she also knows I have a thing for nylons. So whenever we hang out she wears them on purpose to tease me. Most of the time we play some games and than the winner can choose a reward. So when I win I choose to tickle her feet in different ways. She is very nice about it and I think she maybe likes it too, but doesn't want to tell me about it because otherwise it would shed a different light on our friendship (everything with her is also non-sexual)

Very nice! Love the nylon pic! Wat kan je beter doen op een regenachtige dag dan kietelen ;) ?
Haha niet alleen op een regenachtige dag ;)

To bad she had only one feet in nylons. Do you have more? Perhaps with booth feet in nylons? :)

Not from her feet unfortunately. I do have of some other female friends of mine, but most of those are a bit dark/unsharp, so not so clear. Or they are from friends that aren't ticklish :(

Wow! Great pics!
Socks are great for a bit of tickling fun before baring them

I totally agree, I love the moment when you peel them off one by one and start tickling the bare feet! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back