• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viper GTS

Palad

TMF Master
I really miss Viper. Has anyone heard from jim? His vids were visionary.... Beyond his time. I'm really interested to find some of his old vids.

I really miss Viper. Has anyone heard from jim? His vids were visionary.... Beyond his time. I'm really interested to find some of his old vids.

Please I would love to see anything visionary and beyond time!!! If you really break it down your tying up a girl and tickling her . And 99.9 % of the time. You actually get great bondage and genuinely ticklish girl and the tickler always stops or feels sorry for her!! And how many times we can see the same models with different producers!! Visionary for me would be a very ticklish girl who hates being tickled girl next door. Tricked into a bondage predicament and really tickled no safe words or mercy :)~ Nothing like realism!!!!

There is a producer won't name them and love them!! You can actually see the panic in their eyes when they realize their fate!!! And the ticklers never show mercy !!! Just my humble opinion :) PAT-X on Fetlife

So funny story, I was on the same (some other) forum as he was, and he took some time off to sue some cops for some stupid thing on their part, and won, but he never came back making video though. I msged him once about if he's coming back, and remember him saying "yeah, it's time to make some more videos" but that was it. I thought He's still around on this forum though

I remember his videos with a model called Troy. She's still one of my favorites of all time. I don't recall seeing her with any other producers though.

*casts thread resurrection spell*

Paladino, thank you so much for your wonderful compliments! Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder I guess, but I did try my best when I was producing to make content that I would personally approve of, in the hope that my own standards were at least high enough to meet those of my purchasers.

That being said, greenapplesoda has the right of things, quite respectfully, I might add. Life got in the way of kink video production and every time I've been motivated to start casting and filming again, something has kept me from doing so. To be frank, revamping Viper Productions has always been on my mind, but from a perspective of priorities, other things have simply been more important. I haven't even been able to consistently attend local tickle-centric gatherings in years due to the logistics of running my own home life.

Isrdew - if you asked me who my favorite model was that I'd personally worked with, Troy falls easily into the top three along with Becca and Haesel. They were the most genuinely ticklish, fun to work with, personally invested models I'd filmed.

If I get the chance, you'll see content from me again, I just can't guarantee it will be soon or even under the same production name. :)

For me Viper, you are a legend, really hope to see your art again!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back