• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captain Marvel yay or nay?

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
I just saw captain Marvel yesterday and I don’t really see the reason for the uproar and the hate. Was it a marvel/Disney Classic? No! But it was fine and very serviceable. I thought the action was done well. The male actors acting was excellent. I enjoyed the swerve with the antagonists. And that cat, I’m a cat person so that worked for me. All in all good movie, worth seeing. There are few things I didn’t like, Brie Larson was not the best actor in the film, she felt wooden at times, and there are a few things they retcon so I guess we all have to see Endgame. The first end credit scene is really cool. No need to stay for the second one. What did you think of the marvels attempt at Wonder Woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cat was probably one of the audiences favorite parts! Go Goose!!

I saw it twice, liked it more the second time. Liked Brie, too.

I saw it today finally. I agree, I don't get why its getting bad reviews. I liked it. Looking forward to End Game even more now...

It was very "meh." Wonder Woman was a FAR better film, with a more interesting protagonist and supporting characters.

Samuel Jackson was great, but Carol Danvers was a charisma vacuum.

I hope she doesn't get a lot of scenes in Avengers End Game. I want the old cast to battle Thanos and finish the saga.

I'm more jazzed to see Nebula interact with Tony Stark, and her to take on her adoptive abusive dad again. Her yell in the trailer, brandishing both blades, damn! I want to see what that scene was about!

I can't wait for the Black Widow movie, and don't know why Scarlet Witch isn't getting her own movie. She has such a rich, interesting character and surroundings in the comics. I'm sure Doctor Strange would have a
part to play, since it'd be a wild, colorful, mystical ride with monsters and demons and magicians.

But instead she's getting an Amazon streaming series with Vision instead?! Sigh. I bet that actress is pissed behind the scenes about that! They'd make more money with a movie!

It was very "meh." Wonder Woman was a FAR better film, with a more interesting protagonist and supporting characters.

Samuel Jackson was great, but Carol Danvers was a charisma vacuum.

I hope she doesn't get a lot of scenes in Avengers End Game. I want the old cast to battle Thanos and finish the saga.

I'm more jazzed to see Nebula interact with Tony Stark, and her to take on her adoptive abusive dad again. Her yell in the trailer, brandishing both blades, damn! I want to see what that scene was about!

I can't wait for the Black Widow movie, and don't know why Scarlet Witch isn't getting her own movie. She has such a rich, interesting character and surroundings in the comics. I'm sure Doctor Strange would have a
part to play, since it'd be a wild, colorful, mystical ride with monsters and demons and magicians.

But instead she's getting an Amazon streaming series with Vision instead?! Sigh. I bet that actress is pissed behind the scenes about that! They'd make more money with a movie!

I agree Brie Larson as the star, her acting wasn’t great at all. Jude Law, and Ben Mendelssohn were great in their movie though. I might see it again without my kids this time.

Oh and Sam Jackson losing his eye the way he did......piss poor

I thought it was a mid-range Marvel movie - better than Iron Man Two or either of the first two Thor movies, or Avengers Ultron-Whatever.

But not as good as the stronger Marvel movies, just in terms of story/writing. It wasn't as compelling as Infinity Wars, and it wasn't as funny as Thor: Ragnarok.

I disagree about Brie Larson, though. She was one of the few things about the movie that I thought actually worked. Nick Fury's eye, and that stupid cat, fell completely flat to me, but I enjoyed Larson a lot.

I love that scene where she rounds a corner and a Skrull does a war scream in her face, and she mocks it by sticking her tongue out the corner of her mouth and going "Blaaaaaaargh!!" right back at it.

To me she's comparable in charisma and acting ability to Robert Downey jr, which I imagine is why she was hired.

I thought it was a mid-range Marvel movie - better than Iron Man Two or either of the first two Thor movies, or Avengers Ultron-Whatever.

But not as good as the stronger Marvel movies, just in terms of story/writing. It wasn't as compelling as Infinity Wars, and it wasn't as funny as Thor: Ragnarok.

I disagree about Brie Larson, though. She was one of the few things about the movie that I thought actually worked. Nick Fury's eye, and that stupid cat, fell completely flat to me, but I enjoyed Larson a lot.

I love that scene where she rounds a corner and a Skrull does a war scream in her face, and she mocks it by sticking her tongue out the corner of her mouth and going "Blaaaaaaargh!!" right back at it.

To me she's comparable in charisma and acting ability to Robert Downey jr, which I imagine is why she was hired.

See I was with you until you compared her to Downey. Even the bad iron man movies he was still charismatic and the best part. She was very wooden and her jokes fell flat and didn’t feel natural. That’s just my opinion though

It was good. Not great but good. Brie Larson was good. Nice pick for the role however after watching it. I left wondering with how powerful they made her. What will the need be for the other Avengers?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back