• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lunas the 54 Year Old Game Master "Breaking Down the Mom"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Luna audition start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Here we have an AMAZING new Filipina model Luna. She is a 54 year old gamer (she knew EVERY poster, pop, and game in my house) with amazing size 6 feet. She is SUPER nervous in the beginning and barely laughs complaining a lot BUT she slowly starts to get comfy enjoying the atmosphere. We start by removing her sneakers and her super thick socks do nothing to help US but they help HER. She smiles but we are not getting a big reaction. Now normally at this point I would cut cameras call it a loss and move on BUT I remember Mercedes and other models who I almost let slide when they just were not either comfortable or I was not pushing it enough. So I get the other shoe and sock off of her right foot. Its meh but her thighs and armpits get a nice mature laugh and giggle with a blushing red in her cheeks.....bingo. So fun fact if you tickle someone elsewhere and it works get that spot a little while tickling somewhere where the reaction is minimal. It will heighten that areas sensitivity and make it MUCH worse. So now we have room to play. I tie her toes and work in some no bondage tickling and were getting somewhere....so I add the rope and place her arms above her head, time to party. I start with the dental flosser and she is NOT fan but no intense laughter just giggles and a BIG smile. So I step it up tickling her exposed armpits and tickling her toes. NOW she is laughing and smiling BIG saying "O thats too muchhhh". Then I decide to REALLY use the brush. I grab the LARGEST one and go semi slow and a littleeee deep. So now shes laughing and giggling telling me its to much before safewording. I tell her we are not even that intense yet but now she is slowly starting to get more sensitive but can control it a good amount. Then I move up to the knees andddd JACKPOT. But then we go BACK to the feet and now a small timer and NO safeword with oil. I start with fingers and get a decent reaction BUT I now REALLY notice her wrinkled soles and its why I LOVE working with milfs or older women. She is smiling and then I break out the brush and start to really push. She does well at first before breaking down and giggling. Her comments are adorable and sexy transporting her to a younger self. This is easily one of the better more fun clips I have done! check it out and tell me....do we add more Luna? $15 clip with 27 minutes of content!

Image1076.jpgImage1077.jpgImage1078.jpgImage1079.jpgImage1080.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqvm8jlhcw63svk/luna audition sample resize.mp4?dl=0

To purchase the clip with photo set email me at [email protected] or DM me.
- Clip- $15
- Clip W HIGH RES photo set- $20
PM us for payment options. Paypal is gone >.>

Tickle Room News:
1- Ok peeps the news is coming soon.....
2- Dia is now ok with FULL nude and orgasm content BUT she has 5 slots left. So get them in quick!
3- We are now offering Foot worship/massage sessions for discounted rate.
4- We have TONS of models we are shooting with so watch the twitter. We are now shooting with Sablique von lux, indica, Possibly ms Gia, and a LOT of new models!
5- We are going to begin doing an experimental series of film style tickling videos with themes. First clip comes in a few weeks.
6- LASTLY Imelda, Zero, AND DIPO wants to return to NYC for customs and sessions if interested Email us!
7- Perla has been removed from the custom and sessions list due to health reasons but she can do simple shoots. Email for questions.

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-LUNA IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR CUSTOMS AND SESSIONS!!!!
-NOAH
-Dia (March 24th SLOTS ARE BOOKING)
-Sophie
-Neko Yano is also available and IS SHOOTING FULL NUDE CUSTOMS and Sessions
-Samantha Brown
-Natasha Greene
-Marisol Ortega
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Megan Jones (she travels to NY ALOT)
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-Perla

Luna audition End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

How'd you come across her?

I was wanting to know the same. I'm into the back story most of the time myself, but when someone finds more mature women I'm definitely interested in how they decided to do something like this.

I was wanting to know the same. I'm into the back story most of the time myself, but when someone finds more mature women I'm definitely interested in how they decided to do something like this.

I slowed the whole backstory thing down a bit because so many people complained about it but I guess with this one it really was not all that interesting tbh. I have a more interesting one that got away we never finalized the video just did a sample of it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back