• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the SEXIST feet I have seen at Tanger Mall

hotchytick

TMF Expert
Last Saturday I went to the Tanger Mall with my friend Ellen and her friend Kim. Kim was visiting from Charlotte and I had met her that last Friday night at a dinner. She was fun! Funny and very sweet. Around 10 AM Ellen called me up and asked if I wanted to go shopping at the mall with her and Kim. I said "sure!" and headed over there. Kim looked really cute. She was kind of tall, say around 5'9" or so, great body, red hair and awesome smile. She was wearing jeans, a green Salt Life tee-shirt and these slipper leather tan heels, that she would shuffle along in every once in awhile. After a couple of hours, each one of us had a few bags and Ellen pleaded that we sit down so she could have a smoke. I hate cigarette smoke and apparently so did Kim. She was ragging on Ellen and telling her, "put that shit out!" After awhile Kim and Ellen were chatting and somehow I got left out of the conversation. So I was just looking around...the store signs...the birds in the air...the people walking by...down at Kim's foot! Holy crap! I don't know how I missed it, but her feet were so sexy. I mean curvy, nice arches, no rough skin at all. The three of us were sitting on a metal bench and Kim was in the middle with her head turned toward to Ellen chatting away. Kim's legs were crossed with her left leg and foot in my direction. Her slipper was completely at the end of her toes as it bobbed up and down. I became really warm inside. At fist I didn't do anything but stare. After awhile I got self conscious and stopped. Kim and Ellen were jammer away completely oblivious to my presence. So then I stared so more...and got more and more excited at the thought of being able to touch her foot. "Man, I would sooooo love to." I thought to myself. And then she tilted sideways with laughter and her leg brushed up against mine. That combination and being touched and wanting to touch her foot just got me going. I was intent on "brushing" up against her foot. So I slowly reached down with my hand to get close to her foot, sexy, sexy foot, and just, just rub up against her arches. Adrenaline was coursing through my body and my hands started to shake the closer I got. I was right at her arch when I almost chickened out! I'm so glad I didn't, because what was going to become a "brushing" up against her foot turned into a four finger tickling. Kim turned around and looked at me with a smile on her face and winked at me! She turned back around and started talking to Ellen again. At this point the flood gates were open. I waited a minute or two before I went for it again. Kim stopped in mid-sentence and said "I think you friend is being left out of the conversation, we shouldn't ignore him." Ellen said "Naah, he's used to being ignored by women, aren't you?" She started laughing and Kim reached around and mussed my hair. Ellen got excited about something and grabbed Kim's attention again. I was once again left with nothing but adrenaline shooting through me but now I knew I could tickle Kim's foot without her being crazy upset. I reached for her foot once again and started tickling. She reached her hand over and put it on my leg and started to squeeze. Her face was still turned towards Ellen who was still yapping away. A few seconds after Kim was grabbing my leg Ellen finally said to Kim, "Are you okay? What's up? What's with that smile on your face?" Kim replied "Your friend is tickling my feet and it is driving me insane!" "Oh my God. I would be going crazy right now if he was doing that to me." Ellen looked at me and said, "Hey, your getting her good right? She's a brat." Okay, this is where a girl being tickled would try to pull her foot away, but Kim, not only did she NOT pull her foot away, she moved it closer to me and lifted her foot up in the air in such away that I could tickle her even easier! While I went crazy, Ellen started tickling the instep of her other foot. "Oh shiiiiit! No, no, no!" Kim shrieked. Ellen said, "Ticklish? That's what you get for putting me up with Maxi!" (I didn't get the reference, but who cared) Ellen tried to pull Kim's legs up towards her to tickle both of her feet, but Kim's feet slipped out and swung my way and were pulled under the bench. Both shoes were off and I was tickling both feet at once under the bench. "NAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" She shrieked. She jumped up and started to run towards the fountain like someone who drank too much hot sauce. Ellen started laughing hysterically and said "Hey, you left your shoes here! Gotta come back for those!" "No, I don't care. You guys are evil Assholes! At least your friend was sweet. You are a witch. Keep my shoes, I'm wealthy, I can buy more!" Ellen responded "Wealthy from what? Whoring out on Sprulle Avenue?" (If you are from Charleston you will get the reference). "F-you!" Kim eventually settle down and came back over. Ellen picked up one of her shoes and dangled it out in front of her. Kim laughed and said "Give me that shit!" and swiped it out of her hand. I had grabbed the other one and was teasing her with it. She pulled that one out of my hand and sat down, but not before she had kicked her feet under the bench. I got up and walked around the back, kneeled down and reached under the bench and tickler both of her feet. She instantly pulled them away and said "Oh my God, what is up with you two and my feet!" When Kim pulled her feet out, Ellen immediately grabbed her foot and tickled her again "Oh man this is too much fun! I love that you are so ticklish right now. I want to do this all day." Kim responded "I'm seriously going to hurt you both. I don't get you guys, my feet are like....my feet. I'm like shocked right now that you want to touch them so much. You guys are like fetish people, leave alone you weirdos!" Kim put her slippers on and quickly ran out there. Ellen make a few more smart ass jokes, but that was pretty much the end of. Kim left for North Carolina that night, but man did I miss her.

Last edited:
Interesting, she seemed to enjoy the attention from you. You never know you might see her again.

Great story, sounds like she kinda liked it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back