• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Models who resemble women you've known.

RevyBL

TMF Master
Have you ever seen a tickle model that resembles a woman you've known or been acquainted with? Were they just as ticklish, less ticklish, or even more ticklish than the model?

(Ebony) Sabrina looks a lot like a girl I went to school with back in high school. Ticklish wise Sabrina was a lot more ticklish than my friend. Her ribs were her most ticklish spot but she was no where as ticklish as Sabrina

The other Sabrina, who looks like she could be Hispanic, resembles a girl I dated when I was 17, Dominican chick. Ticklish wise they were similar only my girl was more of a squirmy and could never keep her foot still while being tickled like Sabrina did in Sexy Sabrina Tease.

This next friend of mine looks similar to too models actually. One being Desire(Tickle Abuse) and the other being Egypt(from HTownFootFetish). I've only seen a preview of Egypt being tickled, look wise she almost spot on to my high school friend, ticklish wise my friend was on a completely different level, but that's from only viewing from a preview. Compared to Desire I'll say my friend was slight more ticklish.

Prya feels like an unfair entry because a lot of Indian women look similar. But I've dated a few Indian women, although none of them were as tall or had big feet like Prya they sure were just as ticklish.

Rachel from Tickle Abuse. Face wise she looks similar to my HS friend, body wise my friend was overweight. Not obese, not even fat, but chubby. Other than that there ticklishness were on par with each other, even had identical expresses and tickle reactions.

I actually shared a story about this girl. She was a Puerto Rican girl that looked similar to Sahrye only she's never had her hair short for as long as I've dated her. Originally I thought they were pretty equal when it came to ticklishness, but I recently saw a video of Sahrye having her feet worshiped on TAWorship and my ex could have never had her feet touched let alone worshiped. So I have to give my ex a strong advantage(if you can call it that) in the ticklish department.

Misz Mimi is another one that looked similar to one of my friends from high school. Not as identical like the previous women, but similar enough to where I saw a little of a resemblance. They were identical in their level of ticklishness to make up for it.

Lastly, it's the cousin of the previous girl. She resembled Cathy from ANA. On fortunately she wasn't as ticklish as Cathy(nor her cousin), Cathy completely out does her when it comes to ticklishness. Not saying she wouldn't have struggled with the 3 minute tickle video, but it wouldn't have been as much of a torment as it was for Cathy. She did have a similar laugh to Cathy.

If I see a model that resembles someone I know, I have to turn it off. It's just too strange for me and I can't get it out of my head.

There's a woman at work that I've become friendly with lately. Bears a striking resemblance to Kelli Lynn Sage, who've I've met for tickle fun while back. It's freaky at first but still kinda makes me feel awkward sometimes & not like I can tell anyone why it is...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. A number of models resemble people I went to highschool with.
:Rose and Stephanie from TickleTorture, 2008 models.
:Tori from SimplyTickling
:Lela Beryl
:Macy Cartel

My therapist kinda looks like Roxie Rae.
One of my sisters friends looks like Erin Taylor.
A girl I met in college who went to my rival highschool looked like Rain from the no longer operational TickleTown
One of my college exes looked like Brianna Cole.

EDIT: Forgot a couple.

My sister has another friend who looks like Scarlett Lush, and one of her former friends looked like Sydney Logan.

I also knew someone in highschool who looked like Suzie from TickleChallenge

Last edited:
There's one. I forget her name but her nickname was "The Georgia Peach" off of Real Tickling. She looks like the girl that was behind getting me gang tickled in high school.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back