• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling bare feet on an airplane???

ThinBlueLine369

TMF Regular
So to be honest, this thread is mostly me joking around but kind of a funny thought I had. I also realize not everyone on this forum has a foot fetish. Just bear with me.

The thought came to me after i saw a couple videos and articles about people having to suffer through other people's bare feet on their arm rests and near them while flying on a plane, which in my opinion is extremely rude. If you know someone is sitting in the seat in front of you, why would you take off your shoes and put your bare feet on their arm rest?

So I figured, if these people are going to be this rude and disrespectful, and since their feet would technically be in our space, using our arm rest, perhaps it's only fair that we grab their foot/feet and give them a tickle, eh? What do y'all think?

Years ago my ex and I were alone in a section of an airport that was slow traffic and I was tickling her bare feet briefly, we were sitting facing a window so no one saw. I wasn’t brave enough to do it very long. Wasn’t on an airplane, but kind of close.

Years ago my ex and I were alone in a section of an airport that was slow traffic and I was tickling her bare feet briefly, we were sitting facing a window so no one saw. I wasn’t brave enough to do it very long. Wasn’t on an airplane, but kind of close.

Haha, thanks for sharing your story. I really do appreciate it. However, and not saying this to be rude (I swear), the scenario I offered above was more hypothetical as a what if situation.

Im basically asking if y'all would feel justified tickling someone's bare feet on an airplane if they are rude enough to stick their feet in your space?

I mean, I would probably never do it myself, but if someone did decide to tickle someone's feet that were rudely taking up their armrest or seat space, I certainly wouldn't hold it against them.

I personally wouldn’t touch a strangers feet or tickle them. I’d be tempted. Now a days who knows what would happen if you did it. They could make a scene and it could be awkward or maybe they wouldn’t say anything and let you do it and pretend to be sleeping or something.

Fortunately, I've never had a person put their feet on my armrest. I did always think it would be funny if a person responded to their space being invaded by ticking the other individuals foot to force them to get it off their armrest, unless the person wasn't ticklish then it would be awkward but what are the odds of that. Personally I've always found those videos to be gross, even though it's usually a woman it's still some random foot on your armrest and even if you have a foot fetish that should be considered disgusting to you.

The closest I've come to this fantasy/scenarios is back in the late '90s, before TMF and during the newsgroup age. I found a tickling group, and a woman posted how she gets off on going to movie theaters and putting her bare feet between chairs in front of her and hoping to get tickled. I forgot if she said whether anyone took the bait, or if she only got aroused by the prospects, but she had me goin' in this fantasy department. By the way, don't be tempted to do this on airplanes. It's simple assault in most jurisdictions.

If their body parts are in my space, it would certainly become more of a case-by-case basis for me & less of a hard no.

Like I said, I'd never actually do it. It was a joke and/or fantasy scenario. However, if someone is going to be that rude and inconsiderate, they deserve whatever is coming to them in my opinion.

I was waiting at a bus station in Seattle in my college summer years many years ago and this Thai girl who was clearly some sort of woman of the night (she didn't have any luggage or bags with her) came and sat by me and wouldn't stop flirting with me. In a call girl sort of way, you know, touching my shoulder, softly grabbing my arm and smirking, trying to ask me what I'm doing that night in a thick Thai accent. She was very thin and very attractive. Anyway, I tried to show her that I wasn't interested as I'm not the john type, let alone the fact that I was a poor college student. But then, as if she was reading my mind, she took off her shoes, and sat with her feet under her butt, but one of her bare feet stuck out and her sole was just about sticking through the divider between our two bus station seats as she filed her nails. It's hard to explain but it was kind of like airline seats in that the chair arms sort of floated in the air so you it was open right underneath each chair arm. Anyway I couldn't stop staring at her gorgeous bare sole, inches from my right hand, and it was clean and smooth and taut with her toes bent back. Like, totally inviting me to tickle it. It all went through my mind so quickly: she's a stranger, I'm in a dirty bus station, she's likely a hooker. Don't do it! Plus I already indicated I wasn't interested and didn't want to give her mixed signals. But for those that have been tempted like this before with a cute bare sole asking to be tickled RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, you know it's extremely hard to resist, and I eventually couldn't any longer. I finally said to hell with it -- she started uninvitedly touching ME first, after all! -- While she filed her fingernails I went for broke and just scribbled my fingers completely in the middle of her arch. She immediately laughed and squirmed and tried to move it away but in her position it took her a good 5 seconds to first to try to move her foot, but then she just put her hand over her foot to stop my fingers. I ceased and laughed, and she gave me a *tsk *tsk* then went back to filing her nails. 30 seconds later I scribbled my fingernails in her sole again and she did the same thing, laughed and covered it with her hand, but then removed her hand and let me keep doing it. Her foot was clean and smooth and very, very ticklish. It was a fun little 10 minute game we played. I must have tickled that foot 5 total times.

And then just like that put her shoes back on and went off into the night, without even a goodbye.

I would never do it again today as I'd be a "creepy old man" (I was a decent looking college student at the time) but it was definitely memorable and worth it!

Hell, why not write about it- it was years ago, I was in my early 20s, had abundant hair in those bygone days and in retrospect was better looking than I gave myself credit for.

I did a fair bit of transatlantic flying in the mid-70s to mid 80s and while more or less the same situation happened a couple of times with other girls and without any rancour on their part, the best occasion and most elaborate occurred when one summer I happened to be seated in the same row as an attractive blonde in her (I guess) mid to late twenties. Economy, very little legroom, and after a bit of wine and a pleasant chat I suggested that if she was uncomfortable she was welcome to stretch her bare legs (she was in jean shorts) over the empty seat between us and rest them on mine, under a blanket, and sleep a bit since there were still several hours to London.

She agreed quite happily, slipped her sandals from her red-nailed feet (I remember the shade) and did so. Well...

It was a pleasantly libidinous era, before two incurable diseases and creeping puritanism in daily life arrived on the scene. Also airline flight was a bit less 'universal' in those days, and there were goodie bags with various samples, including moisturiser in the seatback pockets. Yes, that's where this is all going. I reached under the blanket and gently rubbed her feet as an appetiser, and she sighed happily and giggled as I used my nails very gently. But she was aware we were in public, and smiled complicitly at me to pace things. I reached for the moisturiser, showed her, and interrogatively raised an eyebrow. She made a purring noise, so I continued.

Then I felt it was time to make her writhe and giggle gently, so increased the pace, using my nails on various parts of her lotioned feet and toes. She opened her eyes, met mine, and moved quietly and spasmodically during the exploration, occasionally catching her breath, or grasping her armrest or looking ceilingward to collect herself; I'd stop when she did so, and in those intervals sometime her toes would 'wander'. I'd also tighten my grip on one of her ankles or both, and feel her brace herself for what she knew was coming next. But keep in mind we were in a very public place, surrounded by people in adjacent seats, and neither of us wanted to disturb anyone and have a stewardess come to ask what was going on. Think of it as having sex under a blanket- one doesn't wish to be interrupted so a great deal of subtle technique is necessary. Anyway, after a pleasant half hour or so we sensed it was time to quit. She smiled, rested the sole of her foot somewhere extremely interesting, (and interested) moved it gently back and forth once or twice, winked, smiled, and sat up again. It was then I noticed her engagement ring- quite a rock actually.

I only knew her first name and over four decades later have forgotten it. We did not exchange contact details in that primitive pre-internet age and anyway she was 'promis'd to another'. But I haven't forgotten the occasion and hope her life was a happy one. I guess she'd be in her late 60s now.

'Where have all the flowers gone...'

Last edited:
I remember in my driving class years ago a girl had her bare feet sitting in the open chair in front of her and I was next to her and the guy in front of the empty chair sat down and was joking with her saying whenever I see toes I tickle and she kept her feet there. I can’t rmemeber if he tickled her or just pretended to but she left them there either way.

It's a dream that I wouldn't mind becoming reality, I worked for the airlines for 7 years ( AirTran/Southwest and had seen the bare feet of a handful of my female co workers it would be nice to tickle them

I personally wouldn’t touch a strangers feet or tickle them. I’d be tempted. Now a days who knows what would happen if you did it. They could make a scene and it could be awkward or maybe they wouldn’t say anything and let you do it and pretend to be sleeping or something.

Smart move! I wouldn't either. Too many things could happen. If it was a female, what if she had a husband or boyfriend and they reported you and were detained? You might be charged with simple assault and if it ever came to light that you had a fetish for this sort of thing, they may try to slap sexual harassment on top of it as well. I'm no cop or lawyer.

God that would be so embarrassing (to you and the whole tickling community). Can you imagine actually going to jail over something like this, the other inmates in the county hear it, explaining it to your defense attorney and actually having to appear in court before a judge over this?

Nah, I'm good. A freaking elbow and a loud shout saying "get your feet the hell out of my space!" works for me. :rowfull: Aggressive? Maybe a tad violent? Perhaps. But hey, I can just about guarantee you won't get in trouble for that one.

Cool thread and great stories! Thanks for sharing, especially Zeezil and Libertine. Very well written -- reading those I felt like I was there. And believe I would done much the same ;)

Speaking of that ex from the airport ... I was once at a pool with her and her mother stopped by and we were laying in chairs and she tickled my foot and startled me. I always wonder to this day if her mom had a tickle fetish.

Libertine your plane story was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Oh my gosh that is honestly what dreams are made of. (My story feels literally dirty in comparison, ha ha)

The time period it took place in to me makes it all the more special. An innocent but also extremely hot moment in time between two ships passing in the night.

Seriously, let that be a lesson to you young fellas out there! When you're older, trust me, you regret the things you didn't do way more than the things you did. Be smart, careful and respectful of course, but when a beautiful foot or ideal tickling opportunity presents itself to you in the process of your day with the people in your life, if the moment is right, ya gotta seize the moment. If you play your cards right, you just never know what awesome memory-of-a-lifetime you can create.

(*To be clear, I am NOT condoning unwanted touching or groping of complete strangers. Be SMART and respectful, of course!*)

I remember in my driving class years ago a girl had her bare feet sitting in the open chair in front of her and I was next to her and the guy in front of the empty chair sat down and was joking with her saying whenever I see toes I tickle and she kept her feet there. I can’t rmemeber if he tickled her or just pretended to but she left them there either way.

I saw something similar in a classroom, and it was years ago too. A girl put her socked feet in the lap of the guy next to her; a bit later, he put one of his hands under the desk. She started giggling, then pulled her feet away. I didn't actually see him tickling her, but it was pretty clear what happened.

Libertine your plane story was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Oh my gosh that is honestly what dreams are made of.

The time period it took place in to me makes it all the more special. An innocent but also extremely hot moment in time between two ships passing in the night.

Seriously, let that be a lesson to you young fellas out there! When you're older, trust me, you regret the things you didn't do way more than the things you did. Be smart, careful and respectful of course, but when a beautiful foot or ideal tickling opportunity presents itself to you in the process of your day with the people in your life, if the moment is right, ya gotta seize the moment. If you play your cards right, you just never know what awesome memory-of-a-lifetime you can create.

(*To be clear, I am NOT condoning unwanted touching or groping of complete strangers. Be SMART and respectful, of course!*)

Libertine - a very HOT story of surreptitious foot tickling!! Whew!!

Thanks, Gentlemen, and glad you enjoyed my damn-fool ramblings. Old age creeping up on me, I suppose I'm leaving an interesting past behind, learning to appreciate a so-far fortunate present, and generally entering my 'anec-dotage'.

So, younger folk (and this phrase is increasingly encompassing more and more of you) hearken unto wise old Zeezil, with whom I'm in agreement. Once when teaching in a British stage school- not a drama school proper where the students are 18+, but rather one taking students from 16-18- I was chatting about the bawdy type of theatre popular in Restoration times, that is from the late-ish 1600s to the late 1700s. The students were quite shocked that people that long ago were all having wild affairs, etc., at every age from 15 or so to their 70s (all amusing conventions with, for instance, elderly characters named things like 'Sir Wouldbe Upright' or 'Lord Paltrey Effort' and "Lady Wishfor't" etc.) and I pointed out that if people hadn't felt that way then, we wouldn't be here.

(And a lovely young blonde student dancer training, like all of them, to get extremely well-paid jobs dancing topless in incredibly high end, reputable and generously salaried shows at the Crazy Horse or the Moulin Rouge, both in Paris, or or on the Vegas strip, decided to my unexpected delight to take this very much to heart. Hard-worked dancer's feet, though...)

So try decently, young gentlemen, because you just never know, and try agreeing just for the hell of it now and again, young ladies, because ditto.

Above all, keep in mind that seizing the moment doesn't have to have sexual connotations. There's a lot of successes that never happened in life, business, or whatever simply because the chance wasn't taken. Yes, you might wind up feeling like an idiot with egg on your face. Or you might be successful.

Try.

The Spanish say that the saddest country on earth is 'The Land Of What-If'.

Believe me, you don't have to live there.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back