• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Tickling With A Feather A Joke?

ThinBlueLine369

TMF Regular
So im curious. How do y'all feel about tickling using feathers? In my experiences, both as a ler and lee, using a variety of feathers, have found that more often than not, feather tickling is ineffective. The majority of people I have tickled need to be tickled by objects that are a bit harder to the touch like fingernails, toothbrushes, etc. While I have successfully elicited laughter using a feather, it was at most a very light giggling. Whereas as soon as i use my nails, the ticklee will struggle and go crazy with frenzied laughter.

You see feathers used for tickling in cartoons, tv,TV, the movies with what seems like fake yet comical reactions. So for mw personally, feather tickling is stereotypical of being a joke in regards to tickling. More serious tickling should rely upon other tools or vices

In my opinion it is a joke, mostly used in cartoons. Fingers tickles more.

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

I think its more exotic than used for creating laughter

I’m personally not feather ticklish, but I met a woman once and she would laugh loud from being feather tickled. Had a feather taped to an electric tooth brush and it worked wonders on her feet.

I've tickled enough women with feathers to know that although they do work, they're aren't going to get the absolute most ticklish reactions for the most part. Feather tickling is more for teasing and you'll generally get some squirming and giggling.

As I suspected. That's why whenever I see these videos online or mainstream tickling clips of game show tickling or celebrities being tickled with feathers I roll my eyes and shake my head. You all probably have a game show clip or celebrity clip that comes to mind. The feather has no effect on them. On the one hand, I'm happy the tickling is happening. But on the other, I wish it were legit tickling so the celebrity or game show contestants ticklishness can truly be explored

They do work, depending on the person - just not in the way they are depicted in cartoons etc. They are generally most effective in between the toes and some people are very sensitive to light touches with the feather generally. Whilst most people don't react as much to the feather (and some not at all), others find light touches with a feather way more ticklish than hard tickles with the brush...I've experienced that quite a lot in fact. That's just the way people are.

So im curious. How do y'all feel about tickling using feathers? In my experiences, both as a ler and lee, using a variety of feathers, have found that more often than not, feather tickling is ineffective. The majority of people I have tickled need to be tickled by objects that are a bit harder to the touch like fingernails, toothbrushes, etc. While I have successfully elicited laughter using a feather, it was at most a very light giggling. Whereas as soon as i use my nails, the ticklee will struggle and go crazy with frenzied laughter.

You see feathers used for tickling in cartoons, tv,TV, the movies with what seems like fake yet comical reactions. So for mw personally, feather tickling is stereotypical of being a joke in regards to tickling. More serious tickling should rely upon other tools or vices

I would say it depends on the person. For me, if I was the one being tickled, feathers do elicit a reaction to me because my skin is very sensitive where harder objects, such as fingernails and hairbrushes would rough and just feel like someone is scratching me.

I’m personally not feather ticklish, but I met a woman once and she would laugh loud from being feather tickled. Had a feather taped to an electric tooth brush and it worked wonders on her feet.

What a great idea!!

They do work, depending on the person - just not in the way they are depicted in cartoons etc. They are generally most effective in between the toes and some people are very sensitive to light touches with the feather generally. Whilst most people don't react as much to the feather (and some not at all), others find light touches with a feather way more ticklish than hard tickles with the brush...I've experienced that quite a lot in fact. That's just the way people are.

This.

I'm feather ticklish.. but not always. Of course I have never been with another person into this so... but I know I am. :) I don't think I'll ever be hysterical but. Idk. Hasn't been done to me much.

Also there are so many different types of feathers to try.

And here I will give another short plug to fake plants. It's the feather's more torturous cousin. :) (Imo- The tips/ edges are much stiffer and give just enough more weight that this will drive a person crazy ticklish. I know it did me just having it stroked down my back, legs, and sides. I was VERY ticklish from that. XD)

They are fun and effective. Of course there are all kinds of different feathers and peoples so -shrug-

I found, during my dating years, it was an easy and very effective way to introduce a partner to the fetish.
And, there's a certain playful tickle torture connotation to using them.

I'm very interested in this topic, since feathers are my fav tool (when effective). In my experience, I can say it really depends on the person and, probably, it's also a psychological matter. I've seen people who weren't ticklish to feathers and others who were but lost it after a little while. On the opposite side, they can be super effective on someone, maybe a minority of people. For example, my boyfriend is one of those. He really can't stand them on several spots, and I'm not talking of giggling but of a true good laugh.

Feathers tickle like mad on erogenous zones. On the soles it's not as ticklish in most cases, but for whatever reason, it just looks hot as hell.

The thing I like the most with feathers is their powerful symbolic meaning. Even the vanillas associate feathers with tickling, of the playful as well as the torture kind. The mere sight of them evokes tickling, and brings lovely images to mind. They are wonderful when used in iconography, tattoos, jewelry, etc... When we started to date, I bought my wife a pair of golden earrings shaped like two long feathers, because they were beautiful of course, but also as a semi-private statement the kind of games we like to play :bubbleheart:

As for a method of actual tickling... arguably, they are less effective than, say, an electric toothbrush. But they do the job, especially in certain areas. This is gonna be redundant with what I recently wrote under another post, but it's not like everybody reads everything :p: I find that sharp-ish feathers work very well as a method of annoyance, to generate an unbearable/itchy sensation. After having immobilized and blindfolded my 'lee, teasing her nostrils, earlobes, toes and even clitoris has proved to be a most intense experience. I wouldn't go to town on her soles using the same feather though, as the harder touch of fingernails, hairbrushes, or even the dreaded electric toothbrush is way more unbearable :devil:

Feathers tickle like mad on erogenous zones. On the soles it's not as ticklish in most cases, but for whatever reason, it just looks hot as hell.
agreed, feathers aren't ticklish for me on my feet, but cock/balls omg!! &#55357;&#56883;

On the soles it's not as ticklish in most cases, but for whatever reason, it just looks hot as hell.
The thing I like the most with feathers is their powerful symbolic meaning. Even the vanillas associate feathers with tickling, of the playful as well as the torture kind. The mere sight of them evokes tickling, and brings lovely images to mind.

You both made great points to help convey my thoughts. Although there are rare cases where someone is extremely-feather ticklish, for most, it's more of a feel-good kind of tickle, a tease. BUT...yes, feathers are THE symbol for tickling, which makes them great conversation starters. And yes, as a foot tickling lover, it IS hot as hell even though it might not be the most effective. It's hot because it's iconic imagery, timeless, nostalgic, mainstream, and there's something ridiculous and silly about stimulating someone's bare feet with something that fell off a bird. But everyone knows what you're trying to do. That initial smirk when they feel the feather on their bare feet is what makes it hot for me.

^ This. Seeing a feather going in between the toes and across the arches is very sensuous.

This...

My experience also.

R

I've seen them more as a sort psychological stimuli for the tickler.

I find it visually appealing. It can be effective for a very specific kind of tickling and in specific locations, but I think you have to temper your expectations. As for the op, probably in the context of media this is more a form of joke, but it's still effective if you have the right person and are looking for light tickling, which can be disastrous on some people.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back