• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Tickling With A Feather A Joke?

I'm my own personal experience feathers are a very effective tickle tool, it just depends on where you're being tickled. Granted, my feet aren't that ticklish so I don't find them too ticklish there but if my back is tickled with them it's one of the best/worst ways to be tickled. When I'm playing the 'ler I've found them great as tools as well it really just depends on your 'lee. I find I get great reactions from some girls feet but more often than not I find they work best when tickling someone's back, neck, bellybutton or ears.

I also have found that the type of feather also makes a big deal. Flight and tail feathers work the best but most people I've played with never seem to have the right feathers. They usually have some decorative ostrich or peacock plumes which are in my opinion, the worst tickle tools as I can barely feel them touch my body (and can't feel them at all on my feet). If you go to a dollar store or a craft store, in the arts and crafts sections they usually have some bags of dyed feathers for decorations. Some of the bags are of the wrong type of feathers but there usually is a bag of flight feathers and those have been my main tickling feathers for years, they're great.

It really comes down to who's getting tickled as depending on how ticklish they are and where they're ticklish. You can have some great reactions from some with feathers and some that barely notice the feather at all. I've found that you usually don't get someone laughing at they're hardest when tickled by feathers (although it is possible) but you can still get some good laughs out loud or some really good giggles. I myself, laugh pretty hard when my back is tickled with a feather.

Pardon the rather dry, technical, description here, but I've always found ticklishness to be a variable measurement. It changes depending on things like environment and circumstances, the overall mood and health of the 'lee, and -- perhaps most important of all -- the skill and attitude of the 'ler. Unfortunately, I think the prevailing attitude in our world is that ticklishness is a static quantity, assigned at birth, that never changes. The only variable being the intensity of the stimulation. I hate it when I see a 'ler in a video who's too self-conscious to say anything and goes straight for the hairbrush. I always think, "My God, would it kill you to talk to her a little before trying to scrub the barnacles off her feet?"

The point is, I think feathers can work wonders. I've seen it happen. It all depends on the skill of the 'ler along with all the other factors I mentioned. I also think they are especially effective on those new to the sport. Feathers are the archetypal symbols of our fetish and I think they strike dread into the hearts of those who've never REALLY been tickled before.

They do work, depending on the person - just not in the way they are depicted in cartoons etc. They are generally most effective in between the toes and some people are very sensitive to light touches with the feather generally. Whilst most people don't react as much to the feather (and some not at all), others find light touches with a feather way more ticklish than hard tickles with the brush...I've experienced that quite a lot in fact. That's just the way people are.

Yeah this is pretty much where I stand on this. Don’t think feathers send Lees into the hysterics the way it’s depicted in media. However, they aren’t completely useless. I bought one of those ostrich feather ticklers online and used it on my wife during one of our sessions using her restraints. I was pleasantly surprised with the reactions I got, specifically her stomach, between her toes, and her lady parts area (Effective to the point there was some thrashing about lol). I think it wasn’t helped/enhanced by the blindfold and bondage.

Pardon the rather dry, technical, description here, but I've always found ticklishness to be a variable measurement. It changes depending on things like environment and circumstances, the overall mood and health of the 'lee, and -- perhaps most important of all -- the skill and attitude of the 'ler. Unfortunately, I think the prevailing attitude in our world is that ticklishness is a static quantity, assigned at birth, that never changes. The only variable being the intensity of the stimulation. I hate it when I see a 'ler in a video who's too self-conscious to say anything and goes straight for the hairbrush. I always think, "My God, would it kill you to talk to her a little before trying to scrub the barnacles off her feet?"

The point is, I think feathers can work wonders. I've seen it happen. It all depends on the skill of the 'ler along with all the other factors I mentioned. I also think they are especially effective on those new to the sport. Feathers are the archetypal symbols of our fetish and I think they strike dread into the hearts of those who've never REALLY been tickled before.
Spot on...

I think it just depends on your sensitivity. I'm fairly feather ticklish on my feet. The feeling is slightly different and the longer it continues the more maddening it gets and ramps from giggles and squirming to laughter.

I'm VERY feather ticklish! Back, legs, feet, arms, underarms. A pheasant feather drives me wild with laughter, as do certain other feathers.

It really depends on the person. Things like fingers and brushes are much more effective in my opinion, but there are a few people who go crazy when they're tickled with lighter objects, like of course, feathers.

It depends, but for most of the women I've tickled fingers and other tools worked much better.
However, I think the feather has value as a symbol of the fetish. It will always remain a symbol of the fetish for me. In fact, I have a feather included in a tattoo on me.

Well, the trope had to come from somewhere right? Clearly feathers must be effective in some way.

Granted I've never done feather tickling before so I think it varies from person to person and also depends on what type of feather you're using.

I love being tickled with feathers. They are a classic image, and they're quite effective on me.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back