• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Celebrities in their stocking feet/nylons

Talamantes

TMF Regular
Myriads has directed that we limit images for the Celebrities in socks thread to just socks and not nylons, tights etc (not sure where thigh highs go here but oh well). So, I'm starting a new thread dedicated to images of female celebrities in their stocking feet - nylons or tights, not socks.

A couple of problems. 1. I have a few pictures where I do not know the celebrity's name. Hoping you might be able to help me out. 2. I have a picture of a young Brook Shields in black tights but because I cannot be sure she isn't underage at the time of the pic, I have decided to forego posting to comply with TMF groundrules and decency. That said, let's get started with Sophia Loren. sophialoren.JPG

Hope Solo

unknown2.JPG Thanks to boyne4 for identifying her.

Last edited:
Christie Brinkley

In general, I'm not crazy about one foot pic (one feet in stocking feet, the other in a shoe), or white stockings/nude stockings. But, I don't view this as my thread but rather the thread for all stocking feet fans on TMF, so I will post them as I find them. You are encouraged to do the same. :) unknown3.JPG

Last edited:
On the Brooke Shields pic, if I cannot confirm that she was at least 18 at the time of the pic, I won't post it. To do otherwise would risk getting me banned (which I don't want) and possibly subject TMF to liability risk which I also don't want. Plenty of other pictures out there without risk. This exhausts my current cache of female celebrity stocking feet pics. I will add others as I find them. You are encouraged to do the same. I'm going to include thigh highs since they are above the knee. Pink has a great video with Nate Ruess of Fun called Just Give Me a Reason where she is wearing thigh highs. Very sexy. I'm going to do a screen shot. Look for it soon.

Joan Collins in her stocking feet - red tights

There is another magazine cover with Joan Collins in her stocking feet in red tights. Can't find it now. If anyone has it, please post it here. Thx.

Nevermind. Got it . It was 1991 Lears. Joan Collins in her stocking feet, red tights. Here goes. Joan Collins.jpg

Last edited:
Unknown Celebrity #1 is Hope Solo (U.S. womens soccer goalkeeper) from when she was on DWTS

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back