• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Celebrities in their stocking feet/nylons

i'm going to continue to mine female celebrity pics in their stocking feet from photographs. But like Jobiewon on the Celebrities in Socks thread, I'm going to see if I can leverage our output with screenshots (i.e. photographs of your computer screen) for clips on youtube, full length movies I have as an Amazon Prime member. Basically any movie where you know there is a female celebrity in her stocking feet - nylons, stocking, knee highs whatever, you can screen shot it, save it and post it.

Just a short primer on screen shots, for those using a PC it's normally ALT+ print screen buttons at the same time. and you should here some kind of sound (on apple it sounds like a camera). If you are using an Imac it's "command"+"shift"+"3" buttons simultaneously. You then save, and rename if necessary (I always do) and add as you would normally.

We can go a lot deeper with screen shots plus published pics. Jobiewon is a master at this. And look how successful the Celebrities in Socks thread is. If overtime we can be 1/4 as productive, I will be satisfied. Thanks to all contributors and posters. You have really helped make this thread come to life. I will try to continue to keep up my end. As a quick follow up, I've deleted the Brooke Shield pic from my computer and will not post it. She may not be underage but I cannot confirm it. so better safe than sorry.

Andrew

One short addendum to the primer on screen shots. If you have a microsoft office set on your pc, do use the cropping feature in powerpoint
on the screen shots. Just as an example here is the screen shot of Pink in thigh high stockings during her video with Nate Russ of Fun for Just Give Me a Reason. Pink in thigh highs.png

Last edited:
Now I was smart enough not to log in under a personal account with personal information but you still see the last 3 pics I uploaded. You get the idea. I use Powerpoint to edit the photograph because that's what I'm used to. I know powerpoint and I can "crop" and save the same pic. Here is the same pic after editing with more of what you want and less of what you don't. Slide1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure there are better editing programs for screen shots. But I've always found powerpoint was all I needed though interested in hearing more. The Pink photo illustrates what I mean about leveraging though. You won't get that pic of of Pinterest or a google websearch. You have to network, remember old movies and TV shows, mostly prior to 1990 when stockings fell out of favor. Three's company is full of them. This is what Jobiewon showed us. Guy is a master. Just trying to follow in his footsteps. Andrew.

The Markie Post nd Debbie Gibson additions are outstanding! Thank you.

The Kathy Lee Crosby one is the best yet! Also love the Vanna White pic.

You are welcome boyne4! I was in high school in the early 80's, these pics bring back memories.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back