• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Celebrities in their stocking feet/nylons

Judy Landers used to be on a show in the early 80's called Madame's Place. She was in a lot of episodes in nylons with no shoes. A lot of leotard/hose combo outfits. She was smoking hot back then.

That first Taylor Swift pic is hot! Where is that from?

I have to admit, some of these "celebrities" are only so loosely meaning that I don't know them from anywhere and couldn't recognize them. I screen every pic I post through google and if they are published and have some accomplishment, I see it through. I do wonder though whether I should tighten the definition of "celebrity" for my own searches. While some of these people are easy on the eye, I don't really think of some
of them as celebrities anymore than I think of the woman hired to sell the air fryer on Channel 2 at midnight. So be it.

This was a complaint I had on the Socks thread, too many posts with "celebrities" nobody knows, along with feet without a head, socks in shoes (defeats the purpose). I'm pleased that we don't make those goofs here. I'm just trying to make sure I don't set a bad example. T

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back