• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First foot tickling experience ever! Tickling my friend's sister (M/F)

ichbins

TMF Poster
So I recently started to think about my first ever foot tickling experience I've had with a girl. Before that I used to tickle some male friends, I guess as a sort of replacement, but I was always into girls. I was 18 at the time, and I started to chat with the sister of a friend, that I still do count among my best ones. So we were talking about that thing that was really popular at the time, called the "Ogo", and I mentioned that my brother had one. She said she always wanted to use one and asked me, if she could borrow it for me, presumed I could snitch it from my brother :p I told her that I'd be able to do that and when she heard that she told me she would even pay me a certain amount of money in compensation for my troubles.

Well, the young me back then started to grow ideas, and so I told myself, well, why not try to get a better deal out of the whole situation. So I told her I'd give it to her for free. She wasn't sure if that was okay and tried to persuade me to accept the money, but I refused. Then I finally wrote to her: Well, why not make it fun, let's say you get the Ogo if I can tickle you for 10 minutes. And, to my complete surprise and enjoyment, she accepted and even asked, if that's really all for her to do to get it.

I remember this whole week in school, I felt so excited and I couldn't stand still and wait for Thursday, when we arranged to meet after school had finished. My mother was out of the house and would only return in the evening, so everything was going according to plan. When on Thursday I sat at home and heard the doorbell ring, my heart dropped into my pants.

And there she was: She was rather petite, blonde, had a pretty face with brown eyes and wore these UGG boots, also more popular back then than they are now. After she stripped them off I greeted her, and she laughed about my proposal. Finally we sat down on my bed, and she said: "Well so go on, you can tickle me." I said I want to tickle her feet, and there was some arguing on her part, that her feet were wet (because it was raining) and that I shouldn't do that, but in the end she agreed. I lifted her legs on mine, a situation I never experienced before, we set a timer, and I took her black socks off, revealing these rather smallish but very soft and pretty feet. I was in heaven.

Then it started, my 10 minutes, and she asked me if she could be on her phone, which didn't bother me, but every once in a while, when I sneaked in a surprising tickle between her toes and on the spot right under the toes she would moan and ask me to stop, which I wouldn't of course. It was very clear that it was unbearable for her, as she kept moaning and seeing what I was doing, when the tickling became more intense. But all the while her feet remained as still as possible, as if she tried to behave. When I noticed that there was two minutes left, I reached for the left pocket of my pants, and took out an item she probably didn't expect would find it's use on this fateful afternoon: A toothbrush. I just wanted to see what effect it would have, as I've been dreaming about something like this for years at that point. I took it and placed it right between her two smallest toes and started to scrub. At this moment, the girl broke out in laughter, while until up to this point she has only been moaning and complaining. She laughed really loud and started cursing at me, calling me stupid, which only motivated me to intensify the scrubing of this particular Achilles' heel of the dear sister. After about two minutes, in which she laughed nonstop, the time was up, she took her socks and put them on very quickly. As promised, I handed her the Ogo and she left. And i was left behind a very happy adolescent, having made his first of many to come tickling experiences.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back