• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arlet the Secretary Tickled "Sole Writing Punishment it IS!"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Arlet secretary start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Arlet has sexy size 5 1/2 feet and when she is not busy doing Zumba or life she is also a secretary or show host. So I asked her to change into an outfit she would normally do her hosting in. She said she was hired for her sexy accent so I figured.....what would happen if she was tickled while reading?

So we start with Arlet in sexy black sheer nylons and heels. She is sitting with her feet on the desk with a phone in her hands ready to read the news. She begins reading as her right heel is removed. At first she is not phased until I begin tickling a little faster in the right spot. Now she smiles and giggles but ultimately keeps reading. But now she has a PERMANENT smile on her face and her accent is getting stronger. Thats when both heels are off and now she is exhausted and trying harder to focus. She does a great job but she still needs to be punished for laughing. So to punish her I rip both her nylons off and begin writing on her milky soles. We end with her saying "Please Tickle My Soles" which fun fact she still says to me randomly to be funny.

Image1081.jpgImage1082.jpgImage1085.jpgImage1083.jpgImage1084.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/ifgjf99t77lnlfd/Arlet secretary sample resize.mp4?dl=0

To purchase the clip with photo set email me at [email protected] or DM me.
- Clip- $10
- Clip W HIGH RES photo set- $15
PM us for payment options. Paypal is gone >.>

Tickle Room News:
1- Ok peeps the news is coming soon.....
2- Dia is now ok with FULL nude and orgasm content BUT she has 5 slots left. So get them in quick!
3- We are now offering Foot worship/massage sessions for discounted rate.
4- We have TONS of models we are shooting with so watch the twitter. We are now shooting with Sablique von lux, indica, Possibly ms Gia, and a LOT of new models!
5- We are going to begin doing an experimental series of film style tickling videos with themes. First clip comes in a few weeks.
6- LASTLY Imelda, Zero, AND DIPO wants to return to NYC for customs and sessions if interested Email us!
7- Perla has been removed from the custom and sessions list due to health reasons but she can do simple shoots. Email for questions.
8- MONICA IS OFFICIALLY RETIRED she will no longer be doing sessions or customs. Sorry everyone!!!!
9- The FOOT ROOM IS OFFICIALLY BACK IN BUSINESS AND RUNNING go check it out at: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/72585

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-LUNA IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR CUSTOMS AND SESSIONS!!!!
-NOAH
-Dia (March 24th SLOTS ARE BOOKING)
-Sophie
-Neko Yano is also available and IS SHOOTING FULL NUDE CUSTOMS and Sessions
-Samantha Brown
-Natasha Greene
-Marisol Ortega
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Megan Jones (she travels to NY ALOT)
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-Perla

Arlet secretary end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Last edited:
AVAILABLE NOW AT THE FOOT ROOM

selena foot show start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/72585

Selenas Foot Show! Sexy Arches, Suckable Toes

Here is the beginning of our CONSTANT Foot Room updates for my foot fetish lovers! We are going to have a LOT OF FOOT SHOWS posted since I have a backup of 4 years worth of content! But we will be filming foot worship clips, smelly feet clips, jois and MORE! So make sure you keep up to date with us!

For those new to her Selena is a 26 year old Ecuadorian immigrant with SEXY size 6 feet. Her feet are small but her arches are . She loves being barefoot and in her home country runs around barefoot often. However in the states her feet are super sweaty from always wearing sneakers and vans. She just finished a tickling shoot and her feet are freshly out of her shoes. Watch her show off her sensual soles and arches while crunching her toes!
View attachment 583945 View attachment 583946 View attachment 583947 View attachment 583948

The Foot Room by The Tickle Room, on Flickr
The Foot Room customs by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Just when u thought it couldn't get any hotter.... Bravo!!!

Those were good times when every model was experimented with the writing with some not reacting at all. Sad about Monica though. Gonna miss her. She did suffer a bit for our us.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back