• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at Toyota Dealership

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I've been going to the same Toyota dealership for over 10 years and in all of my experiences I have never seen a woman even close to desirable. True! So you can imagine my shock when I brought my car in for a routine oil change and I saw this drop dead woman sitting on a stool reading something on her phone. She was smartly dressed up with a skirt and low cut heels. I was already jacked up on the complementary coffee when my adrenaline ramped up to a whole new level when I saw her. I thought to myself "wow I have never seen anyone like her before in here." She was a cute blond with her hair cut short around her ears, glasses and a navy blue skirt. (Don't ask me about her shirt, I wasn't looking in that direction). I walked by her once just staring, then I walked by again and finally got the nerve up to start up a conversation. "Excuse me, I know you don't know me, but I am looking to buy a pair a shoes for my friend and I was wondering where you got yours." Her: "Marshalls, I think, I usually buy all of my shoes there."
I bent down to her foot that was crossed over her left leg and noticed how beautiful her arch was and also noticed that she had a tattoo on her opposite foot.
"Where did you get that tattoo?" I asked. I reached out and stroked her foot. She responded "I got that when I was 18. I was silly and I liked balloons."
"Is there a name for these type of shoes?"
"No there isn't a name for them."
"Are you ticklish?" I quickly gave her a quick tickle. She stated to laugh.
"You like my shoes huh?"
"They are perfect for tickling." I said
She started laughing and after a few seconds and said "thank you!
I was nervous and chickened out from doing anything else and stood up. Which in it self could have been a disaster given my ahem, condition I walked away, said good bye and headed to a secluded area where I wouldn't be noticed for a few minutes to calm down.

End of Story

Yeah man, you've got some balls lol. Im not gonna insult your or criticize or anything but damn. Assuming your story is 100% accurate, she seemed okay with it. But in this day and age that's dangerous. Plus she could have been nervous and pretending to enjoy it. Still. Good work I guess.

Indeed creepy. You’re lucky this didn’t turn out very badly for you.

I'd be lying if I claimed I didn't admire you for having the balls to do this to a stranger. However any temporary rush should be easily outweighed by the very real possibility of embarrassment, public humiliation, and possible arrest(yes, touching someone sexually without their permission is technically assault). Even though it sounds like the young lady took it in stride, I'm guessing she felt at least a little violated by having a complete stranger tickle her feet.
You're playing with fire my friend and sooner or later you're going to get burned.
Besides without knowing more about either of you, if you treated her like an actual person and not an outlet for your fetish, maybe you two could become friends or more. That way you'd get multiple opportunities to tickle her feet and it would be a lot less awkward and more enjoyable for both of you.
This is why I love fetish/tickle parties. Everything's cool, the women are very sweet and sometimes into it. No judgment, no freaking out, no rejection and no worry about getting your ass kicked by a security guard or a pissed off boyfriend/fiancee/husband.

Last edited:
Idk what state you are in but if you were in NY would have 2 black eyes and missing teeth lol. Like I get seeing drop dead gorgeous people but that's not ok at all.

The millennials are coming, the millennials are coming!

I find it humorous that you use this as an insult to the people saying it's not okay to start touching a complete stranger especially in a manner that has sexual meaning behind it for you.

I have to imagine back during slavery there were slave owners who called the non-slave owners up north terms similar in reference to what you're referring to as millennials. "Those damned liberal snowflakes."

The Snow Flakes are coming! The Snow Flakes are coming! Your generation is so weak and you just have no idea that you are. You think you have evolved far beyond our generation but It is a simple case of you just don't know what you don't know. Now go back to mommy's basement and play your video games.

Seriously though, how is this ok?! Some strange man walks up to woman and just feels like it's ok to touch them? I know it's just "tickling" but that dosent mean that you can put your hands on a stranger. What if she was your gf/wife/sister and she told you that some creepy old guy was touching her ? Totally unacceptable!

Seriously though, how is this ok?! Some strange man walks up to woman and just feels like it's ok to touch them? I know it's just "tickling" but that dosent mean that you can put your hands on a stranger. What if she was your gf/wife/sister and she told you that some creepy old guy was touching her ? Totally unacceptable!

Perfectly summed up! And don't give me that "snowflake" or "millennial" bullshit, i'm 55 far from a millennial but i know when something is completely wrong, unacceptable, and just off the charts creepy! Creepers that that are exactly what gives the tickling/fetish community a horrible name.

The Snow Flakes are coming! The Snow Flakes are coming! Your generation is so weak and you just have no idea that you are. You think you have evolved far beyond our generation but It is a simple case of you just don't know what you don't know. Now go back to mommy's basement and play your video games.

Right, whenever you hear the word "snowflake" being used you know it's coming from one of those brainwashed Trump Zombies, those red hat wearing morons who like their moronic Fuhrer think it's totally OK to just grab and fondle a complete stranger to get their rocks off; so consider the source!

The millennials are coming, the millennials are coming!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ManiacTickler AND Magic Fingers, "millennials" and "snowflakes"??????!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH What's next, you're going to call those guys "liberals"?? heeheehee....

You lost, guys, thanks for playing. I don't even have an opinion on this story, I just have to laugh myself silly at the notion of Maniac Tickler AND Magic Fingers appearing in the same thread and being called millennials and snowflakes. It just shows how lazy these other two are, that they are so programmed and conditioned that they just use lingo that they picked up from their little television programs or radio shows that they watch and listen to, or the internet.....or anywhere else except their own brains. How embarrassing.

Go back to your TV set, guys, they'll tell you what to say next, we'll wait here for you. :D

As far as whether or not this story is bullshit, I wouldn't be too sure. The wildest thing that ever happened to me tickling related is something I would never, ever believe if I had read it, not in a million years. And yet it happened.

I am also thinking of something else, something I witnessed, not tickle related, but still contrary to what I thought would be the reaction. That happened in NYC, also so......every person is different, every situation is different, and we shouldn't jump to conclusions as to what hotchtick looks like or how he comes off in person, or how this woman felt about it, etc. (Assuming it actually happened, of course) It's creepy to us because this is a fetish board and know the deal. She might have just seen it as a flirtation.

Ok, back to silencio, just had to resurface my submarine for that hilarity. Magic and Maniac as millennials, that is just too funny......

Last edited:
I want to call bs but I have seen a guy walk up to a girl say something that made my skin crawl and the girl was all over him. So for all I know the author of this is very charasmatic. Never know but yeah to say it's creepy that he walked up started a conversation and it led to him getting a little bit of a tickle is silly. Girls with tattoos that they show off tend to like guys that want to see them. I had a girl nearly shove her foot in my face cause she had
G1 bumble bee on the top of her foot. So again it happens

Last edited:
He's never going to get in trouble for his behavior because all of his stories are lies. He's been called out on them before. He'll walk back some of his more outrageous claims by saying he was drunk when he wrote it so everything probably didn't happen "exactly" as written. In all of his tales, every woman either thanks him for tickling them or claims that they wish they were single since their boyfriends/husbands never do that for them. Yeah, right!

He's never going to get in trouble for his behavior because all of his stories are lies. He's been called out on them before. He'll walk back some of his more outrageous claims by saying he was drunk when he wrote it so everything probably didn't happen "exactly" as written. In all of his tales, every woman either thanks him for tickling them or claims that they wish they were single since their boyfriends/husbands never do that for them. Yeah, right!

This

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back