• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The greatest lengths you have ever gone to tickle someone

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I flew from Philadelphia to Alabama to visit a friend, not because I wanted to see him but because I wanted to tickle his mom who had the sexiest feet and told me once that she "loved when men tickled and played with her feet."

This is like asking people to confess that they harassed or assaulted someone.

I wish I had desposable income that allowed me to fly to see some dudes mom who gave a sight mention of liking her feet tickled.

I can't think of a time when I went to great lengths just to tickle someone. Maybe tickling a woman's feet in a more public setting because I really wanted to see if they were ticklish and how?

To be honest, if you put that much energy into getting a date you could have had a gf to tickle rather than having to fly to an entirely different state just to tickle you friend's mom's feet.

Nothing that far or recent. I've drove from Columbus, OH to Cleveland, OH to get tickled rather than tickle the person though.

Wow.....talk about jumping to conclusions....you guys are pouncing on this guy. Is what he said really that bad? Maybe someone needs a Snickers.

So, some of us are believing the OP actually did this.

Well, in that case....I once flew from the USA to Romania to tickle the feet of a female Facebook friend. Of course, I'd never seen her feet but I figured they'd be sexy and ticklish anyway. Try to beat that, peeps.

I flew from Philadelphia to Alabama to visit a friend, not because I wanted to see him but because I wanted to tickle his mom who had the sexiest feet and told me once that she "loved when men tickled and played with her feet."

I hope you got a chance to tickle her feet!

I’ve never flown to another city, but I’ve made numerous attempts in my social circle, generally futile. I basically try to sit or stand in positions exposing my ribs, doing all sorts of stretches with my arms over my head, walking around with my hands on my head, sides unprotected, etc. My outstretched arm movements don’t seem to be provoking any urges to tickle among the women in my social circle. They just look at me quizzically and wonder why I’m stretching so much.

My outstretched arm movements don’t seem to be provoking any urges to tickle among the women in my social circle. They just look at me quizzically and wonder why I’m stretching so much.

Well, imagine that....

Probably about 27.75” ...at least I think that’s how far my hand was from her foot to start.

So, some of us are believing the OP actually did this.

Well, in that case....I once flew from the USA to Romania to tickle the feet of a female Facebook friend. Of course, I'd never seen her feet but I figured they'd be sexy and ticklish anyway. Try to beat that, peeps.

I once taught myself how to fly a space shuttle, stole one from NASA and then went in search of life in other galaxies in the hopes that I'd find a sexy female alien whose feet I could tickle. Beat that peeps.

I mean I've travelled interstate for tickle sessions, many times. I guess that's significant effort.

I once taught myself how to fly a space shuttle, stole one from NASA and then went in search of life in other galaxies in the hopes that I'd find a sexy female alien whose feet I could tickle. Beat that peeps.

I invented tickling. And feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back