• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hyper_Ticklish suffers in stocks - feet, stocks and toe bondage, MM/F

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The ol' Chimp continues his adventures tickling people in real life, but this time, he didn't do it alone.

I negotiated a session with fellow Londoner Hyper_Ticklish at the start of this year, and we met at a munch a month later and bonded well. Later on, she asked if Hardy191973 could join our session, which I agreed to, and it proved effective because in hindsight I definitely needed the extra pair of hands that evening!

Looks like that username was not hyperbole, because she really was hyper ticklish in that she wormed her way out of the stocks and the bondage at the slightest touch, but once we made some adjustments and improvisations, there was no escape from our sadistic fingers and devious tools. Plenty of silent laughter, screams, swearing, begging... she really was a handful, but a hell of a lot of fun! It didn't help her case that she was smoking a lot of weed that evening to the point of incredibly heightened senses and the inability to move her muscles! It got so bad for the poor lady that a nursery rhyme and getting tickled on her most sensitive areas by two guys broke her to the point to make her utter the safe word.

Don't believe me? Watch this video and you can even hear my voice for the first time!
https://vimeo.com/322632255

Attachments

• P1000617.jpg
    P1000617.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 833
  • P1000615.jpg
    P1000615.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 586
  • P1000614.jpg
    P1000614.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 625
  • P1000612.jpg
    P1000612.jpg
    887.8 KB · Views: 595
  • P1000611.jpg
    P1000611.jpg
    942 KB · Views: 633
now thats hot ticklish stoner girl yummy looking feet i sneek in lick tickle nibble oil up those soles that laughter is turn on bet she loved every second of the tickling to lol ha.

Awesome pictures and a brilliant little video to go with it! It looks as though you all had a blast! Thanks for sharing this session with us! :D :D

It was an incredible blast of a time - I will never forget that day in my life - thank you both for making that happen. You both are beyond great people!

now thats hot ticklish stoner girl yummy looking feet i sneek in lick tickle nibble oil up those soles that laughter is turn on bet she loved every second of the tickling to lol ha.
Um... what?

Awesome pictures and a brilliant little video to go with it! It looks as though you all had a blast! Thanks for sharing this session with us! :D :D
We certainly did, though with every session I've done so far, something goes comically wrong!

It was an incredible blast of a time - I will never forget that day in my life - thank you both for making that happen. You both are beyond great people!
Ah mate, thank you! Really glad it was everything you wanted and more. Plus, you're a pretty stand-up guy yourself!

You were so lucky! Having chatted to her a few times in the chat room I know she's great fun. I'm so jealous! :)
And boy, does she have gorgeous feet!

Last edited:
Looks like you all had a good time! Plus Hyper_ticklish has properly gorgeous feet...!

her feet looking really delicious. i would love to see her get tortured, like the pictures you draw ;) with an goat or an cat licking her soles ...yeah that would be great

her feet looking really delicious. i would love to see her get tortured, like the pictures you draw ;) with an goat or an cat licking her soles ...yeah that would be great
I already have a picture of her in mind that I'll draw soon...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back