• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 'lee as weather map

shytickler

TMF Poster
Something fun to try.
When watching the weather on the morning or evening news with your tied up lee, try to draw the weather map being shown on the TV on her bare tummy.
"Oh, it looks like there's going to be a slow moving low pressure front, right across here..."
It changes every day, so there's always new maps to draw and explore.

"Oh, I see this warm front has stalled, so I've got to erase some of those half circles and replace them with triangles on the other side. Uh-oh, watch out, here comes a cold front, so now we have an occluded; gotta wipe off all those red and blue lines and redraw them purple!"

"Goddamn you and your freaking AMS Award!"

"Oh, I see this warm front has stalled, so I've got to erase some of those half circles and replace them with triangles on the other side. Uh-oh, watch out, here comes a cold front, so now we have an occluded; gotta wipe off all those red and blue lines and redraw them purple!"

"Goddamn you and your freaking AMS Award!"

Ooooohhhh....an occluded front....how devious :) Might want to also trace out tightly packed isobars as well. It is very windy on this wx chart.......

Might want to also trace out tightly packed isobars as well. It is very windy on this wx chart.......

A new brilliant fantasy: I have a lady 'lee strapped down and with a feather quill I carefully, meticulously inscribe on her naked exposed abdomen the full text of the latest local METAR, in all its glorious detail with those dastardly abbreviations and figures. These are issued every hour, of course, so changes or not I must dutifully repeat the whole process at the stroke of every UTC...

And every so often there'll be a SPECI too. :excited:

I sometimes take a ball point pen and write dirty words on the bottoms of her feet. If she guesses it right, then she gets a reward. If she guesses wrong - and she always does - then she has to endure two minutes of tickling - for each wrong word! This leads to HOURS of fun!

I love this idea! It's a really cool, original, and potentially incredibly fun tickling game. Perhaps a producer might think of using the idea as the basis for a tickling clip in the future! :D

A new brilliant fantasy: I have a lady 'lee strapped down and with a feather quill I carefully, meticulously inscribe on her naked exposed abdomen the full text of the latest local METAR, in all its glorious detail with those dastardly abbreviations and figures. These are issued every hour, of course, so changes or not I must dutifully repeat the whole process at the stroke of every UTC...

And every so often there'll be a SPECI too. :excited:

Nedstacey2, if you were a girl, I would date you! I don’t know of anyone who appreciates all the glorious details of a METAR like that! SPECI’s are like icing on the cake :) And while we’re at it, let’s not forget the TAF’s. While they aren’t hourly, they still provide a good amount of fun tracing data.

Of course you would want to do this on a heavy wx day. A boring day like today wouldn’t be as much fun......KSYR 261254Z 36004KT 10SM CLR M02/M13 A3038 RMK AO2 SLP288 T10221128

Nedstacey2, if you were a girl, I would date you!

I appreciate the love, but shame, shame! You're an engaged person, you shouldn't be having such thoughts about another. Imma tell on you to your lovely betrothed. ;)

I don’t know of anyone who appreciates all the glorious details of a METAR like that!

Yes, but now I fear that on my next go at the FAA Knowledge Test I'm going to be overly distracted by devious notions when I get to the METAR question. :firedevil: :(

Of course you would want to do this on a heavy wx day. A boring day like today wouldn’t be as much fun......KSYR 261254Z 36004KT 10SM CLR M02/M13 A3038 RMK AO2 SLP288 T10221128

True, it was severe clear on Tuesday around SYR. Thank goodness, as the last thing the grumpy Mets needed was more flight delays. But at least in the end Syndergaard made nice, auditioning to be the Second Coming of the Dome Ranger:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back