• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is this website still active ?

yoshinipriya

I have been a lurker here for a long time now, and some of the tickling stories posted here are absolutely fantastic. Reading and re-reading them is always a pleasure, but when I look at the posts and the comments, one peculiar thing that I noticed is that all of them are posted several years ago. It's safe to say that the posters of the all-time great stories of this website are no longer active, which makes me a bit sad.

I am thinking of writing some tickling stories, but I'm wondering if there'll be any audience at all in this website.

There is many great writers still active here, both classic and modern writers still are producing good content you just have to look for them.

It's still active but I think it's fair to say the participation in the story forum has dropped off quite a bit in recent years. Gone are the days when there was a lot of reader interaction.

There are a lot of silent readers here though and sometimes they de-cloak via a PM or something which is always nice.

As a member for almost 15 years I will say the amount of story posts per week have dropped over the years, but I think alot of it has to do with the other avenues of sites and forums that are now available for people to post there fetish material. However this is still the best source for finding Tickling material, in my opinion. As far as the content there is still plenty of material being posted by good writers and artists. I myself have posted stories that I wrote, and it took me at least ten years before I decided to share them with my fetish community. Since posting them I have felt more comfortable about sharing them and actually wrote sveral more since then and posted them....I dont post comments on every story, but that doesn't mean I don't think there good. I say if you have material post it. even if you don't get a lot of input or comments about them, just one comment from a patron makes you feel accepted...at least that's how I felt....

As a member for almost 15 years I will say the amount of story posts per week have dropped over the years, but I think alot of it has to do with the other avenues of sites and forums that are now available for people to post there fetish material. However this is still the best source for finding Tickling material, in my opinion. As far as the content there is still plenty of material being posted by good writers and artists. I myself have posted stories that I wrote, and it took me at least ten years before I decided to share them with my fetish community. Since posting them I have felt more comfortable about sharing them and actually wrote sveral more since then and posted them....I dont post comments on every story, but that doesn't mean I don't think there good. I say if you have material post it. even if you don't get a lot of input or comments about them, just one comment from a patron makes you feel accepted...at least that's how I felt....

Wow, a member for almost 15 years. I imagine the forums were quite fun about a decade ago. Some of the best threads and stories are from the time period 2005 - 2010, give or take a couple of years. And I agree, this is the best source for Tickling material. I haven't stumbled upon any other website similar to this one. I'll try to post stories too, to contribute to the forum :)

It's still active but I think it's fair to say the participation in the story forum has dropped off quite a bit in recent years. Gone are the days when there was a lot of reader interaction.

There are a lot of silent readers here though and sometimes they de-cloak via a PM or something which is always nice.

I hope the reader and writer participation increases eventually. This is the best website for Tickling stories.

There is many great writers still active here, both classic and modern writers still are producing good content you just have to look for them.

Cool :) I'll continue to look for them. Some of the stories here are absolutely amazing.

I’m also lurker for the last 5 years, really hope the site never becomes inactive :d

So it's an odd one this and as one of the resident old gits (just noticed my join date is Dec 2002... yeash) things have backed off a bit in terms of interaction. That said looking at view counters for my most recent story (uh, before today that is) it's been up less than a month and is over 1,000. Not bad for a stupidly long piece that's part 6 of an equally ridiculously lengthy arc based off a TV series that people may or may not enjoy. It's a shame more don't take the time to post a quick thank you (it does make a difference folks!) but if I think back to the busiest times I've seen I doubt it was more than one comment every hundred views, most likely quite a bit less. Personally I've certainly been writing a lot less than I used to but that's more to do with time slowing me down and life kicking the soul around. Ideas and carefree writing are a bit less common than they used to be and the RSI a fair bit worse ;-)

If you're thinking of writing I say go for it and enjoy the creative process. Nothing to say you've only got to publish here after all, plenty of other sites you can cross-post to and even if the interaction is minimal you're still going to have an audience, albeit possibly a silent one.

As another oldtimer I would say interaction comes and Goes. Regretfully time is sparse and i occassionally jump in to read but I comment much less. Nor do I write stories anymore.

I've activated to write since last year, and I join couple of others in their views. There definitely is a large silent audience here, but most interaction happens in sites like Deviantart or in closed environments such as private messaging or Discord.
It feels like traditional forum-based sites like this are not the primary go-to communities of newest generations of fetishists anymore, but there certainly still is activity and new members. I would recommend cross-posting to different sites if you want to maximize your audience and interaction.

As another oldtimer I would say interaction comes and Goes. Regretfully time is sparse and i occassionally jump in to read but I comment much less. Nor do I write stories anymore.

Understandable :) . Life catches up with all of us.

So it's an odd one this and as one of the resident old gits (just noticed my join date is Dec 2002... yeash) things have backed off a bit in terms of interaction. That said looking at view counters for my most recent story (uh, before today that is) it's been up less than a month and is over 1,000. Not bad for a stupidly long piece that's part 6 of an equally ridiculously lengthy arc based off a TV series that people may or may not enjoy. It's a shame more don't take the time to post a quick thank you (it does make a difference folks!) but if I think back to the busiest times I've seen I doubt it was more than one comment every hundred views, most likely quite a bit less. Personally I've certainly been writing a lot less than I used to but that's more to do with time slowing me down and life kicking the soul around. Ideas and carefree writing are a bit less common than they used to be and the RSI a fair bit worse ;-)

If you're thinking of writing I say go for it and enjoy the creative process. Nothing to say you've only got to publish here after all, plenty of other sites you can cross-post to and even if the interaction is minimal you're still going to have an audience, albeit possibly a silent one.

Thanks for the motivation. I am hoping to write stories here and have fun doing it :) .

I've activated to write since last year, and I join couple of others in their views. There definitely is a large silent audience here, but most interaction happens in sites like Deviantart or in closed environments such as private messaging or Discord.
It feels like traditional forum-based sites like this are not the primary go-to communities of newest generations of fetishists anymore, but there certainly still is activity and new members. I would recommend cross-posting to different sites if you want to maximize your audience and interaction.

I suppose Deviantart has an abundance of tickling material.. Can you suggest any other websites for cross-posting ? I am not aware. Thanks in advance.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back