• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cardi B Was A Ticklish Stripper (m/f)

The Outernet

TMF Master
Where I've been working they keep the hip hop station on all day and I've been hearing tons of Cardi B. for the last year. Then I saw a cute interview with her on one of the late night shows, she's so funny. Then I saw some vintage footage on You Tube of her when she was a stripper, working barefoot. Hearing for the 2000th time "I Like It Like That", "Money" and "Fuck And Then I Get Some Money"(not the actual title) on someone's playlist, I dashed this one off after work about a month ago. It's the second fiction story I've ever attempted (the first one is much longer and not quite done). I didn't mean it to be only a foot-tickling story, but that's the way it ended up. Not a masterpiece or anything but who knows, maybe it will be up someone's alley.

Cardi B Was A Ticklish Stripper
Cardi-B--Feet-3693258.jpgCardi Bs.jpg
He had the TV on one night, an entertainment show, but he was playing with his phone and not paying much attention. He was dimly aware that a puff piece on the hot new thing had just started but his concentration was elsewhere. The hot new thing was a female rapper, and as soon as she started talking, a chill went down his spine; he recognized the voice instantly. He looked up and when he saw her on the screen, two words came to mind: "It's her!"

He never in a million years thought he'd ever encounter her again. He was even more shocked when her name turned out to be the same one he knew her as: Cardi B. But he had known her as a stripper....and it turned out she was still using that name, except now as a major hit recording artist. She was the world's now whereas before she was his own private fantasy come to life, someone he had chanced to meet one night, and who had given him one of the hottest experiences in his memory.

He had gone to the strip club to see if he could live out his weird fantasy; strip clubs weren't his thing usually, but he wanted to see if he could just go into a club and tickle a random girl. Who wouldn't?

At first he saw her working the pole, shaking her body; what stood out about her was that she had kicked off her heels and was working barefoot. And of course she was just so cute! A little sexy ball of energy. Spicy and raunchy but with a sweet wide-eyed innocence and an inner joy that was adorable. It made him just want to tickle her silly.

He waved her over, and immediately handed her a fifty. Money was no object for him, he wanted what he wanted; still that didn't prevent nerves from getting the better of him. "I'd like to....could I spend a little time with you?" he fumbled. Cardi smiled and put the fifty down her bosom.

"I'll be right back, let me just get my shoes!"

She disappeared for longer than he expected and for a moment he thought maybe she had pocketed his fifty and split. But just when he was about to start getting hot under the collar, she bopped back over and sat down with a big smile. At first the conversation was rather awkward and lumpy.

"So, what do you like to do for fun?" he asked, making small talk.

"I rap. I do hip hop. I know people in the industry....they all want to work with Cardi B!"

He nodded, attentive. He'd heard it all before, but didn't let on. "That's great!" he enthused.

"And what about you?" she asked, batting her eyelashes. "What do YOU like to do?"

"Um....well, ok........I want to, like....I mean, that is if you let me......I want to, kinda.....play with your feet a bit, rub them, blow on them, stuff like that."

Cardi suddenly looked hesitant. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh I don't know Papi...I always laugh when people fuck with my toes."

His ears pricked up and he suddenly felt more confident. "Oh really? Why's that?"

"Because I'm mad ticklish on my feet, yo!" she laughed, giving his arm a playful swat.

He smiled. "Oh come on, I promise I'll go easy."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"You promise? she repeated, leaning in towards him.

"I promise."

"No, seriously, straight up, I get nervous when you guys come in here and start talking toes and shit."

"I promise I'll go easy. Don't you want your feet rubbed?"

Cardi wasn't sure and looked off into the distance, clearly not happy to hear what he had in mind. "It's gonna cost you!"

"It's gonna cost me? I already gave you a 50!"

Cardi B rolled her eyes and sighed, then spelled it out real slow so he got the message: "I'm ticklish, yo! I can't handle that shit!"

He fished out another fifty. "Ok, a hundred. I'll give you a hundred. You're going to turn down a hundred?"

Cardi glared at him for a moment, a long moment; then smirking and shaking her head while she took the money, she said: "I was hoping you were broke. Ok, let's do this."

"I have to say, we don't see many guys like you around here, wearing suits and shit."

"So....this is not an uncommon thing, the thing I'm asking? You've had guys do this before?"

"Every once in a while....once I had two guys sucking on my toes. I was hysterical."

He smiled. "You were hysterical?"

"Yeah, I couldn't get away, they were so strong! And they was going up and down my feet like they was eating corn on the cob or something! And Cardi B laughs when they do that! This is what I'm saying! I'm very sensitive, I freak when guys notice my feet 'cuz I know they're gonna tickle me eventually. Even if they don't mean to. They can't help it!"

"Ok, well...why don't I start with a little foot rub ok? You can handle a foot rub, right?"

Cardi turned away with a crumpled smirk on her face.

He grabbed both feet, with the thumbs resting right across the centers of her feet....and immediately she hitched and stifled the start of some kind of reaction. Clearly, this girl was ticklish....very ticklish. He felt like he hit the jackpot.

"Oh come on, that's not so bad is it?" He caressed the bottoms of her feet with both thumbs, like the motion of windshield wipers, firm but just light enough to get her stirring in her seat, and tensing up.

Instead of answering, she just started to whine, rising in volume and pitch...growing in intensity when he suddenly took the pads of both thumbs and started caressing little circles in the centers of both soles.

"I guess you don't want me to do this, then...." and at that, he suddenly arched both thumbs so that the nails grazed down the center lines. The whine immediately switched to a girlish giggle as she pulled her legs back and put her fingers up to her mouth, as if to hide the laughter.

"No, no, give 'em back." he commanded, leaning forward to grab her ankles. "Back in my lap."

Cardi B giggled and whined. "No, no, I don't want to!"

"You're not going to give 'em back?!"

"Ooooh, I'm scared!" she whined, giggling, trying to make herself extend her legs, but she was so skittish, she could only start the process.

"Madam, may I remind you of the hundred I gave, you took, for this pleasure?" he said, playfully adopting an accent. Tickled by this, Cardi B. extended her foot, like Cinderella....but snatched it back as soon as he made even the slightest move.

"Cardi, you're going to have to do better than this."

"I can't!" she laughed, "I'm too ticklish!" He feigned a scowl and she tried again. "Ok, ok....I can do this." She giggled, shut her eyes tight.....and extended her little foot.

Seeing his chance, he quickly snatched her ankle and locked it in the crook of his left elbow. Cardi's little foot started flailing and she immediately started begging, but there was nothing she could do. He flashed on the hundred he'd given her - a hundred! - and resolved to make her earn that money now. He took his right hand and danced his fingers lightly right on the center of her sole. She fell back and shrieked with laughter. After dancing his fingers around the middle, he switched to a single finger, positioned right in the middle of her foot, tickling up, grazing the one-inch sweet spot. This opened her eyes and made her start laughing a whole new laugh.

"Oh my god you're making it 7 o'clock....you're making it 7 o'clock!"

Amused and perplexed, he laughed. "What?"

"Oh my god, it's so 7 o'clock"

This made him laugh even more. "7 o'clock? What does that mean?"

Cardi was on her back, presently in another world of laughter, with both hands on her breasts as if that were some defense. He tried again.

" I've never heard of that, 7 o'clock, what are you talking about?"

But Cardi B just laughed and laughed....and so he just shrugged....and decided to make it tickle even more, bringing in the rest of his fingers, making her hysterical. He never did find out what "7 o'clock" meant.

After thoroughly torturing the center of her foot, he suddenly switched it up and started playing with her toes. Cardi snapped back into a sitting position as if someone had pressed a button on her, and she watched, breathlessly laughing, helpless to do anything else as he fiddled around her toes, pinching the pads, grazing his index finger in the spaces between her toes.....once in a while suddenly planting a sprinkle of tickles right on the sole to make her hitch forward. He was driving her up the wall and he knew it.

When he'd stop to give her a quick breather, Cardi would quickly trill her r's in a high octave....something she would later become famous for. He found it really cute and endearing and asked her if she thought she could do that while he was tickling her.

"I don't know if I can, that's a really good question....let's try....."

But fingers were too much for her, and her trills would immediately succumb to giggles once fingers made contact with her flesh. She put her hand over her mouth and snorted, and then finally leaned forward and covered her foot with her hand.

"Give me a minute, give me a minute", she begged, giggling. He sat content as she sat there, still laughing even though he wasn't touching her at all.

After a minute of this, she started to catch her breath, one hand resting on her chest, the other clasping his hand.

"You ok?"

"Yeah", she replied, shyly smiling. "That just really tickles, that's all."

"It does, huh?"

She nodded with pleading eyes.

"You know, I paid you a hundred.....and I still haven't kissed them."

Cardi B looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"Oh no, oh please, don't, please....."

He started to laugh. "Come on, give me your foot." But Cardi kept begging.

"Come on, bro, don't you want to do something else? "

He was not going to be deterred. "Nope! This is what I paid for. You're getting your feet kissed, that's all there is to it." Then he added: " It'll feel good, you'll see."

Once again, Cardi could not bring herself to extend her foot, so he took a little while to calm her down.

"Ok, first, lay down on your back." She did. "Ok, now shut your eyes. I'm not going to do anything, I promise. Just relax." She did. He placed his hand on her shin....neutral and unticklish, a safe spot. With his thumb he caressed the front of her calf.

"That ok?" he asked.

Cardi sighed pleasurably. "Mmm. that feels nice. It feels like love."

"Awww" he replied, touched and caught off guard by her description. Gently and slowly, he brought her foot into the air. "This should feel like love too."

He pursed his lips around her big toe and drew them in slow but the effect on Cardi was electric and she once again lunged forward giggling with her hands reaching towards him.

"Easy! Easy! That's ticklish!"

He smiled. "Well, then I guess you probably don't want me to do this." He started flicking his tongue under her toes and swirling them in between. That's what did it. Her giggle went up an octave and she started trilling her r's, buzzing her lips and shifting in her seat, sharp twists and twitches every time he hit a good spot.

"My poor toes!" she suddenly shrieked....so he lowered his head to the center of her foot and started lickling the middle of her sole. Cardi went full cackle, only getting out a few guttural "stop it stop it"s He alternated between this and suddenly putting her toes in a lip lock. Just when he detected she might be getting used to a sensation, he'd switch to the other. He was driving her crazy.

Her reaction was very straightforward; she didn't fight too hard, she didn't protest too much. She just threw her head back and laughed, as if she knew that was the only proper response to getting tickled. He almost admired her for it.

And so he brought his teeth into it. He suddenly twisted her ankle to the side and started nibbling her instep. And a full bray of unbridled, giddy laughter that practically telegraphed to the world "that's the spot!" exploded out of her.

Another stripper walked by and smiled at the sight of Cardi writhing and twisting on the couch, giggling helplessly. "Having fun, Cardi?" she chided.

He eased up slightly by kissing along her ankle so she could answer, breathlessly hyperventilating, "Yo, this ain't no joke, this motherfucker be tickling my feet!" At this, he went back to biting her instep and her nose wrinkled, her eyes squeezed shut, and she fell into deep, guttural laughter until even that faded away, and silent hitching was all that she could manage.

Finally after a minute her voice shrieked through the laughing: "Ok, that's it! That's it!" A slightly amused bouncer approached and lightly touched his arm, signaling that his time with Cardi was over.

After she got her shoes back on, she was all business.

"Ok, are we straight now?"

"Yeah, we straight", he replied, grinning.

"Ok, Papi. That was fun." she said flatly, something she probably said to everybody, stood up, and disappeared into the club, not even looking back. He got himself a shot of Jack to celebrate and then he left.

Now, a couple of years later, sitting in his hotel room, watching her interviewed on TV, he had to laugh to himself. No matter how hard she came off in her songs or her interviews....no matter how much power she had in the industry......he knew her secret: light touches on her feet makes Cardi B laugh.
Cardi-B--Feet-2470632.jpg

If she weren't so annoying I'd like this story more. Otherwise excellent writing. Im aroused.

Goddamn, that was awesome. Best foot tickling story I've read in a while. Details made me feel I was watching a vid happening in front of me. I almost want a sequel to this, haha. Either way, you write good stories, man. Keep it up!

I've been waiting for a Cardi b story for a while now. This was great!

Wow. Your writing is excellent. Have you tried writing some erotic stories? You really are talented! This story reminds me of a time when I went to a strip club in Charlotte and I've met a girl that was into tickling. It seemed weird at first, but after a while, I was really into it and we were having a great time. That's how I've discovered that I have a tickling fetish haha. My current girlfriend loves it and so grateful for that. I don't know many people who are sharing the same fetish and it's a great feeling when you are with someone that is into the same stuff as you are

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back