• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red Dead Redemption 2

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
Anyone else get as addicted to this game as me? This is one of the few games ever made where it held my attention and I never wanted to put it down. Prior to this it was Destiny. I’ve beaten the story mode. Once but I wanna go back and play it with all the side missions and be more of an outlaw. The ending of the game I wasn’t ready for I won’t spoil it but woooo. Emotional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game is a masterpiece. Should’ve won game of the year in 2018. I’m on my third playthrough and still finding new things I’d missed previously.

Until it comes to Steam, I can't play it :sadcry:

I am a big fan of the Old West, and I wish there were more games to play in such a setting, especially other than shooters/FPS. The first Red Dead Redemption was okay, but I would love to have an RPG, in such a setting.

I hated it. I loved the first game and couldn't believe how unbelievably fucking boring the sequel was. i spent roughly 5 hours waiting for the fun to begin and when it became apparent that WAS the game I punched out. One of the biggest letdowns in recent memory.

I hated it. I loved the first game and couldn't believe how unbelievably fucking boring the sequel was. i spent roughly 5 hours waiting for the fun to begin and when it became apparent that WAS the game I punched out. One of the biggest letdowns in recent memory.

Yeah, I didn't hate it or find it was particularly boring, it just didn't really blow me away. Matching or beating the original is a tough ask though. I'm going to give it some time and dive back into it.

I put a LOT of time into RDR2. Did MOST of the challenges and hunted all the animals to craft the Epic Satchel with 99 inventory space. But when I got into chapter 5 I realized I wanted to do a total completionist playthrough where I craft all the shit in chapter 2 or 3 when the mood is a little lighter. So I totally started over and am back in chapter one. Good times.

I found this game to be more enjoyable than I expected--I've become very bored with open-world games. However, in the single player mode (I haven't played the online game), I think this is one of the games that benefits from the open-world formula. Exploring the world and its many secrets and side quests became even more interesting to me than the main story, which I suppose you could view as either a strength or a flaw.

Last edited:
I am on my second play through and am looking to do most of the challenges and focus on hunting and crafting better gear especially the satchel. Anybody have any tips on how to get 3 star quality pelts or perfect pelts. Thanks for the responses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on my second play through and am looking to do most of the challenges and focus on hunting and crafting better gear especially the satchel. Anybody have any tips on how to get 3 star quality pelts or perfect pelts. Thanks for the responses

Study the animal or look them up online. Each animal has a certain weapon that is usually best for it. You want to use that weapon, and just as important, you want to find an animal that is three stars. If you only shoot one star animals, you'll only get poor pets, and so forth. Also, you want it to be a headshot, as a rule, so use Dead Eye to help make it a clean shot. You just shoot them up, and a three star animals pelt will be ruined.

As for the game itself, I'm on Chapter 6, and I think it is a masterpiece. Great game, amazing visuals, and just a inspirational story and character developments. I'm going to be sad to finish it, but then I'll likely play it again, as I'm sure I've missed some things as well.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back