• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serious Progress with my Vanilla Girlfriend

benr

TMF Poster
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share a decision that my girlfriend and I came to, which I'm pretty excited for. So she is very vanilla, and her and I have tried tickling with/without bondage, but she has never been comfortable with it. I love her very very much, and if it came to it, I'd be willing to give up tickling just to be with her. However, I asked her if she could take some time to think about ways that we could get around the problem. I brought up the topic again today, and she said she hadn't come up with any solutions. I asked her if she'd be comfortable tickling another person with me, and she said that would make her feel weird. I then asked if she would be comfortable with me tickling other people outside our relationship, to which she said yes, as long as I tell her when it happens. I was pretty surprised by this, but I'm glad she's comfortable with me exploring my fetish, because I've been wanting to explore it more for awhile. If it ever becomes an issue, I'll stop immediately, but as of now, I'm excited to start tickling!! :D

This is, indeed, excellent news!

I personally never experienced any kind of an open relationship - though I think that in many cases, it is definitely an option worth exploring and it can make everyone happy :)

This sounds like a problem that will not go a away. She will most likely be jealous, you'll realize there are other women out there that want to be with you AND indulge the tickling.

Good luck either way. But dont try to force it man.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Have you tried letting her tickle you?

I’ve yet to come across a “vanilla” woman who enjoys being tickled. But one of my past girlfriends, once she knew I was into tickling, she became an awesome tickler! By 2 or 3 months into it, she was downright evil. Verbal teasing, taunting, the whole deal.

Shoulda married that girl, damn. The one that got away.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back